Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Convertible AXLE CARRIER is broken .. SERIOUS TE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:53 # 1
FuRiouS
Good evening. 206 Cabrio restoration I wrote at the location I felt it was necessary to write here .. Friends this issue very seriously came to my press today ..

Zero Front Team, Shock Absorbers etc. Although it was done, there was an irregularity in my vehicle. From the front, the car was wobbling constantly, it was not holding a tie, the car was suddenly reacting and recovering hard, especially if I broke in a certain direction, especially in curves. On Carsamba day, when my car went into Torsion care, I was saying I would have it checked, but today I am really back from Death.

I am doing Security Supervisor Job in Nef 03 Residence in Kagithane. I got a Xenon kit on my vehicle like Bugun Öglen 2 and went to work. Right at the entrance of Nef 03 Suddenly, a crackling cut-off apocalypse broke the car, sat on the ground in front I swear my mind came out .. I went down and I could not believe my eyes.

Ball Joints, Axles etc. The wheels that have come out of their seats have skyrocketed. Thank God, this incident did not come to press on the road at high speed. Unfortunately, the bumper and the right fenders were slightly damaged when I was pulling up with the hammer. Because my mother and father will go to the country with İ30 .. I do not know how to rely on this car and get on it .. I can say that I am psychologically crashed.

Let the friends who have this kind of complaint show their vehicle to a robust mechanic without bouncing .. God protected me.

Here are the pictures ..

08.05.2020 19:53 # 2
crazysado
Brother, have a great history, nothing more than the evil eye, I think, against the blood accident, the trouble, the car is very visible, let it be passed again.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 3
Suleyman
Let my brother get well soon, the construction will be improved.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 4
samet206
It would have been worse if it had been too old. The rim tire had come a little too much, it was probably a deform, the size broke as the size grew.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 5
ARDADOGAN
It is an annoying fact, but there is a charity that has been given, but there is no speed.
But if you go to a good master, I will have all my work done there.
Anyway get well over and over again. There's everything in it, no bothering.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 6
FuRiouS
Brother I do not understand why it has already happened.

This wobble thing happened since the day I bought the car. Excuse me, the qotu was playing the bass separately. This carrier was returning to the finished okey. The process speeded up and exploded when the 17 wheels were installed. In other words, when 14 wheels were installed in the vehicle, this event would come to the press again after 1 day or 1 week or 1 year. Maybe he would come on the highway at high speed. We have got rid of it with everything. By the way, I'm glad you like my car, brother.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 7
Eyup B.
Allah has protected, feed a child, or give someone a charity, you are saved. Thank you brother.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 8
mrtttt53
It is more important to have a good history, you have collected and dealt with your car, but I think it is more important that it does not come to life. It may also be considered that the change is also related to the mechanic.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”