Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 convertible

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:33 # 1
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Hello friends, I will buy 206 convertibles. I especially want ideas and help from the users. In the forums, it is generally a criticized vehicle image than praise. For the first time, I will have a Peugeot brand, but the bad comments written about it make me nervous. Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 2
Firtina61
It is said that you can not get out of the industry before buying my first tool 206. It is said that there will be many problems in the front. get more clean
08.05.2020 19:33 # 3
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Yes, you are right, just like that, comments are made. Does the car burn 1.6 lpg too much? So do I need to wear lpg? Was it your convertible?
08.05.2020 19:33 # 4
Firtina61
2001 206 XT 1.6 16v sunroof lu I live in Trabzon, burning average 0.45-0.50 cents as fuel.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 5
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Lpg as it will be necessary. I guess 50 TL per 100 km is a lot
08.05.2020 19:33 # 6
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Isn't there a servant of God using a convertible?
08.05.2020 19:33 # 7
samet206
The word is too insulting for 206 is really an insult :) The reason why these vehicles have started to rise and explode so much recently is that the design is ageless face, and the second is that it burns less. You should pay attention to the ceiling, but there is nothing else to say except for the general ones. I want to add the peugeot to those who do not get on the peugeota for life, but there is always a curiosity. I am a person who witnessed what they say peugeot so there are no bad cars, there are neglected cars, I say good luck with you ...
08.05.2020 19:33 # 8
AhmetSe
My brother, don't get me wrong, but it looks so bad, the pattern on the front is awful, at least 10 years old, because the upholstery is very old. . I have no intention of style. It looks very cheap. I know from my friend.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 9
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Thank you Samet for your help.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 10
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Thank you, Mr. Ahmet, thank you, you are right, but there is not any attraction, but now there is a peugeot group as a young car that can be bought around 20. frankly
08.05.2020 19:33 # 11
AhmetSe
[QUOTE = 45Pej206] Ahmet bey, thank you, you are right so there is not any charm, but there is a young car that can be bought around 20 now. Obviously, I have anxiousness, so frankly [/ QUOTE]

I was 20 years old, too. I thought it was the first car when I was 17 years old. I had never seen 307 cc or 206 cc outside. It looks cheap simple. As if you bought it as cheap as if it was not enough. It is like a new generation hawkish tool. What I know is that I don't like it very much. Look at you. You get a high model vehicle. As I said, most of the vehicles that were used very tired because of being used by young hawkers. Of course the decision is about yours. nice tool by the way add some more money If you can eat, I would definitely buy 307 cc. It is quite classy.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 12
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = 45Pej206] Hello friends, I will buy 206 convertibles. I especially want ideas and help from the users. In the images, it is generally a criticized vehicle image than praise. For the first time, I will have a Peugeot Brand but the bad comments written about it make me nervous. Thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE]

Look, I don't understand the coach, performance etc Yasım 37 The person I know comes to life once. And you don't have the chance to go back to the previous law and time. If this car is a passion for you, you will go and buy it and it will not end. The huge car company has produced this, they have no mind, and you say that this is the place for people who have never been in a car.

christoph daum says everyone counting up to 11 comments on football. You now have an answer that can give you something if you ask someone. You will get 20 thousand TL lessons ooo you get that money. But if you buy it, you will be able to sell it in the future. If you never buy it, it will always be in uhde.

You can not go to the girl you love and similar to this job. I wish I tried my luck years later. Never mind how many cents burned, you will get an opel for that money, etc. If you have a serious dream come true. If you do not like it, you will sell it, I had a 206 cars that came to you day by day.

I watched on TV. The farmer who bought a 450 thousand-pound Porsche car, Ali Yalçın said it would be better if he had 4 people.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 13
Firtina61
I agree, if you dream of buying a car, if you do not sell it, if you have a financial situation, if you have financial situation, do not find it too bad. I bought it in my car, I am very comfortable, I enjoy the pleasure of pressing the gas, although I like my car, I still have the Clio HB sunroof model in my mind, but I do not like it.
Other cars on my mind
207 sunroof model
Subaru impreza 4x4
I think the Fiat punto 1.3 Multijet sunroof model will be an ideal car.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 14
serdaralisan
I do not know what your decision is, but now I will tell you that pejo is a sporty vehicle. A brand that appeals to the young people and the family is very comfortable. There is a different model for each class. If you ride your friends, look at it from the front, there is the same hee, there is a stop in the city, it burns, you don't feel long, but if you say long, you can advise, I can advise, I used my service, I used to use 206 cc, I wanted to sell it, it didn't sell right away, but it kills the price. It would have gone like this, it was difficult for this price. I bought it from the front, it was damaged, I sold it to Kayseri, I collected it in 2 weeks. I sold it hard in 6 months. No damage was recorded. The vehicle's changing hood bumper and headlights were 12bin. It went to 16400. The cost went for free. I bought MG F18. I was embedded in the seat in 2 gears with the same structure as the air suspension row system ferrari engine. I gave it a black color, so think of the vehicle in s2000 look.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 15
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Thank you, Master God, I would say that you made the best comment that gave me morale. We put the vehicle in expertise today, the vehicle is painted in trouble, and the right front is muddy, but there is no play on the podium. What is it worth ??
08.05.2020 19:33 # 16
Firtina61
What is the model km price
08.05.2020 19:33 # 17
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Model 2004, km 122 thousand.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 18
IbRahiM_quRcaN
Edobey, thank you, you wrote very well.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 19
Firtina61
Even if you have done a good questioning about the original km in km, whether there is a play or not, there are no pale bright scratches, but I think it is better if it is painted, at least distorted images such as sunburn do not stand out.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 20
Firtina61
What color does the price want
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”