Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Cloth Mat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
By_Akademisyen
I have a gray Peugeot 206 car, originally I have a gray cloth mat, but on the driver's side, it is very worn, so I tried different mats, including fabric and rubber, but it both stopped very unpretentious and of poor quality and started to pass dust and sand on the bottom. I want to go back to the original because it is both harmonious and beautiful with the seat covers of the car. But I want to buy a new one. The original fabric is not rubber, it says 206 on gray, where can I find this mat? Are there Peugeot services?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
rolandgarros
http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/garaj/peugeot-206-logolu-bire-bir-kesim-paspas-seti-82845221#product-information
& nbsp;
is this the mat you're looking for?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
By_Akademisyen
No, I guess it's not the original one you posted on the link. Since the vehicle is gray, the black mat looks very repellent and looks very ugly when dusty. The original peugeot 206 gray mat is not only suitable for the color of my car, but also does not show any stain and dust. But where can I find it?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
Alicilik
Force service and spare parts, my teacher definitely has a product you want.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
howard
cloth mat both smells and collects dust soil :) I had painted the torpedo cream, certain parts of it would be cream in the mats, I used it for 6-7 months, now I changed it with black plastic, it was the number ten :) I suffered in vain with fabric.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”