Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 city temperature rise

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:29 # 1
azim53
2009 model of 56 thousand of my vehicle 1 year after receiving the car, the oil cooler exploded. We changed water 3-4 times, we changed the air.
the fan has been repaired. the thermostat has changed.
The temperature between the cities is not a problem at normal values, the temperature in the city passes 90 'and turns below 90 when the rug is opened at 22 degrees and becomes normal.
so;
When you set off on the 200 km road, the temperature does not exceed 90. the pointer is a little below ..
But in city 2nd gear stop and 1st and 2nd gear changes, after 15 minutes, the temperature is approaching 92, the fan comes into play, but the needle does not fall below 90 and runs between 90-92. If I open the rug, the temperature drops below 90 degrees at 22 degrees. When the rug is open, the temperature rises when the air conditioner is turned off as desired. The temperature rises between cities.
my fan was also intervened. There was a similar problem in a friend's car in the forum.
Does it need to freeze clockwise?
08.05.2020 19:29 # 2
talip206
It is normal for our vehicles to be between 90 to 100 in the city. When you turn on the air conditioner, the temperature decreases because the fan starts. So I think it's okay
08.05.2020 19:29 # 3
azim53
June-July-August temperature in the city in the warmer months did not exceed 90 n
At the same time, the oil cooler failed (in September) the fan was repaired, after that, the city always runs 90 and runs the fan constantly. no problem on the long intercity long fan below 90
I am concerned about the fact that after the malfunction malfunctions that have never exceeded 90 in the city before the malfunction has passed 90 and constantly run the fan.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 4
debug
It does not exceed 90, so my temperature ... If it always turns out to be a problem. Especially in this weather, there is something wrong. I think it has nothing to do with reversing the fan. also does not affect the increased movement when the fan is not running. You say, when the fan turns on, the pointer does not fall, but when the air conditioner turns on, it falls. that didn't make sense, because turning on the air conditioner and working the fan is the same. It was an interesting problem.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 5
sezar206
Don't be afraid of overheating. If you put a full antifre in your vehicle, it is high. Pour about a liter and put in normal water, take the air. But as I said, even if the top beyzz comes to the line, the vehicle will overheat. If it overtakes it, it will be trouble.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 6
bayraktarcetin
I had 206 I had a temptation turned on at 70 degrees in summer and 90 degrees in winter. Smile
08.05.2020 19:29 # 7
sezar206
Do you remember how they had arranged?
08.05.2020 19:29 # 8
samet206
Hello, first of all you are saying that when the fan was repaired, you will tell the situation whenever the fan has been repaired. Only they know what they are doing. It is not something that will be exaggerated in the city in congested traffic. Why do you condemn it to high heat when there is available?
08.05.2020 19:29 # 9
bayraktarcetin
sezar206 has been about 7 years I don't remember exactly.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 10
azim53
Gentlemen cylinder head, 60 thousand 2009 model and all the maintenance of a vehicle made in peugeot service, I do not understand how the cylinder head hits the cylinder.

08.05.2020 19:29 # 11
sonerkyl
Hodja, service, he was 5000 TL. Five months ago, I had fully automated 2002 focuses in 3300 TL 9 installments.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 12
azim53
The top cover has changed completely between 2 thousand - 2500 bookmark prices and other parts circulation timers etc. They said that they will find five thousand in packages. I left the car ..
08.05.2020 19:29 # 13
sonerkyl
The cover does not break so easily. If they come out, it is well controlled. Let me say it, research it. The service will say that even the cover will change even to get money off.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 14
madblueblacksea
Even the 79 model cast iron motors are still working. How does your 2009 model aluminum cover rot? (if they did not use salt or other acidic things to clean) If there is a crack there is an excuse. In order for the caries to cause problems, there must be a leak in the barriers. The compressor leaks into the oil channel, leaks into the water, something happens in the barriers, that is, visible. What are your symptoms? They just deducted this from the state of heat
08.05.2020 19:29 # 15
dsinan26
I feel comfortable for my brother .. I think the values you wrote are normal, if you want to mind a little, you may have caused the needle to have a few changes due to the explosion of the oil cooler.
If I turn the first contact in the morning to my car, which has been resting all night long, after 200 meters, and I have a look at the needle, I always see the distance between 70 and 90 degrees.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 16
sezar206
Brother, calm down. Don't get money. I have been using it for 6 years so write 80 to 90 when there is antifreeze. If it is difficult, 100 is long and steep. The person is always up to 100 or even 110 on the long road, upright and on the long road. Don't be afraid. Put the antifreeze in half. According to the cold of the place where you are staying, the motor freezes if there is no increase in the amount of antf.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 17
blntctn
Look at my teacher 2 pictures, I will see how long I am on the long road, I took the first picture before I took the break place. In the 2nd picture, I parked the car and checked the tire weather and started again. Less than 1 in 3 water war rests on the vehicle, the antifreeze started the vehicle and the temperature returned to normal without leaving the break.

08.05.2020 19:29 # 18
sezar206
Well, when I put antifreeze on me, it is exactly like this. If you want to try it, you wouldn't mind. empty antifreeze for some 2.5 liter of water from the bleeding area, replace it with water. if it doesn't get better, head for other things. Do not forget to put back the antifreeze afterwards, only winter comes. The cover of the reserve water tank may be obsolete 10 15 lira. Sort costs from simple to difficult. Does the cover rot or what does it mean? How old would this car be? Take your car to a good pejogger. Look at the private service, not the official. Show me how many places.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 19
sonerkyl
Temperature values in my vehicle, just like yours
08.05.2020 19:29 # 20
erdata
I also dealt with the same dermatology, If an oil leak occurred, it is blocking the system, you cannot clean it by changing the water. It is best to have a professional cleaning. It is cleaned with chemicals similar to Clean 44, but there are also masters who say it is harmful to the vehicle. Does the water subtract? Does it pressurize the water reservoir and discard the water? If the answer is yes, gasket replacement may be required.
It is an example of professional cleaning machine ...
http://www.hicretmakina.com/fotogaleri.asp?katid=2
In the meantime, the heat should travel around 95. You can already know that the fan turns on when the needle starts to fall rapidly.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”