Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PEUGEOT 206 CC PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
Aerdurur
Have you ever seen a promotional video in Turkish that promotes peugeot 206 cc in detail? I am waiting for someone who has a vehicle, so I can take the vehicle and shoot me. One of those who have a CC has a nice promotional video or the job will be left to me: D I always have a good promotional video in German English. CryTongue
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
GokhaN
vehicles are old, they usually make them in new vehicles
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
Aerdurur
BI available too eau on the vehicle's introduction, but such a vehicle's sports convertible vehicle's promotional video au interesting point of whether the helede in our turkey :)) I am anyway unless the vehicle is received by at first is beautiful video prepare and forums, because I think it would have potentially useful human by this research that hundreds like me in it on behalf of researchers
08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
b.kocer
We took a step in peugeot and even opened the subject, I hope the forum will have a video of the cc one day :)
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
Aerdurur
insha'Allah what is a promotional video is not what I think is to throw it in detail because even if the car is old I think that this tool deserves a war even if it is old :) Also, the moderator friends are the fastest you will answer and I will have another question for you. The number of turkey until 206 cc s very little wonder why? Do you think this tool will make me regret it? cannon cannon 55 ads for sale war what has been badly kept this vehicle? frankly it makes me think a bit there.

I THOUGHT I WILL NOT BUY IT TO SELL IMMEDIATELY AND RELEASE THIS CAR FOR 2-3 YEARS, BUT A FRIEND USING 206 RC CONTINUOUS CONTINUOUS FAILURE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CLEAN?

FULLY AUTOMATIC WRITERS ARE PERIODICALLY AT 206 CC WAR SEMI AUTOMATIC AND FULLY AUTOMATIC SERIES ARE MANUFACTURED SEPARATELY? DO THERE ARE FULLY AUTOMATICALLY TRANSLATED?
08.05.2020 19:47 # 6
herry
[QUOTE = Aerdurur] I hope I intend to throw in detail what is a promotional video because even if the car is old I think that such a tool deserves it :) Also, the moderator friends are the fastest you will answer, I will have another question for you. The number of turkey until 206 cc s very little wonder why? Do you think this tool will make me regret it? cannon cannon 55 ads for sale war what has been badly kept this vehicle? frankly it makes me think a bit there.

I THOUGHT I WILL NOT BUY IT TO SELL IMMEDIATELY AND RELEASE THIS CAR FOR 2-3 YEARS, BUT A FRIEND USING 206 RC CONTINUOUS CONTINUOUS FAILURE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CLEAN?

FULLY AUTOMATIC WRITERS ARE PERIODICALLY AT 206 CC WAR SEMI AUTOMATIC AND FULLY AUTOMATIC SERIES ARE MANUFACTURED SEPARATELY? DO THERE ARE FULLY AUTOMATICALLY TRANSLATED?
[/ QUOTE]

Every brand model car has a buyer.
If you buy a clean cc, it goes fast while selling, brother.
A car that has been caught, you would see this car when it first came out, dealers could not meet the demands.
There are many played cc on the market. I thought I bought it like you, I said I would sell 2 thousand and sell them, of course I did not sell :) They harass me in the gas stations on the way of sell and sell. As I said, if you buy original and clean cc.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”