Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 cc Gas pump.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:57 # 1
206cc57
Hello friends ,

2016 is a year in which I had a lot of problems with the gas pump.

** I have been using 1.6 206 cc since 2011. The previous owner dismantled the original pump due to a float failure in 2010, and ordered an ordered sub-industry pump.

** Year 2016, buoy error, because I could not see the amount of gasoline, I installed a new sub-industry pump. After 2 months, the vehicle was on the road while it was on the road. tactics was said to be contactless ....

** Until 2 months later, I wanted to start my parked car, my car did not work again, the hammer etc, I dismantled the pump, and this time the pump motor was not working outside the car, they said the pump motor was broken. It came to my mind that I had the original pump.

** I traveled about 3000 km, when I wanted to start my car in the park where I parked yesterday, my car did not work, now I was towed to the authorized service, etc.

I have at least a quarter tank of gas in my car, why might my gas pump break down? Is it guaranteed that my pump will change in the authorized service, if it is likely to occur again? I informed that the pump had changed in advance, asked for the electrical system to be checked.

206cc57 2016-08-31 13:59:03
08.05.2020 19:57 # 2
sonerkyl
Just as the teacher said, the problem is what spoils the pump. There is a possibility of a short circuit in the electrical installation. As you said, it will be better if you are comfortable with the tank.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 3
talip206
there were friends who had this kind of problem. the problem arose due to the crushing of the cables under the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”