Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 CC 1.6 Sunroof Problem Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
megaboz
Hello friends, I bought 2002 model 1.6 206 CC. But I will have a classic 1 2 question about the vehicle.

The first one is about the sunroof: The sunroof is not working right now, so let me explain exactly this. When opening the windows, loosening the latches, adjusting the luggage curtain and pressing the trunk release button, it sounds like "beep and beep" but the mechanism does not act. However, the sound of the engine can be heard. But still the ceiling does not open. For this, also an apparatus (in white color) like a small hinge in the left and right corners of the trunk caught my eye, may be related to them? Or what is my different way of trying?

The second one is about sound this time. When starting to move with the vehicle, this time, when the speed of 5 KM passes, a continuous "beep" sound is heard without interruption. The system seems to perceive as if the vehicle is opening the trunk while on the move. In this case, this sound comes from somewhere under the steering wheel. I wonder if there is a fuse for this sound from the fuse box under the steering wheel for now. Thanks for your help in advance, will come in pictures soon. See you.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
herry
2 days ago, you asked me about this issue in private, my brother, you said I will come to Istanbul tonight, I gave you the phone of the master of this business. You never returned to me. Didn't you call the master?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
megaboz
Brother we talked to you a lot, but my visit plan last week was canceled. I could not go back for this, I have a plan to visit this weekend but I hope I will contact this weekend. I was more likely to write a subject than to write about it and not be discomforting. Best regards.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 4
herry
[QUOTE = megaboz] Brother we talked to you a lot, but my visit plan last week was canceled. I could not go back for this, I have a plan to visit this weekend but I hope I will contact this weekend. I was more likely to write a subject than to write about it and not be discomforting. Best regards. [/ QUOTE]

My brother is no problem, as long as you have trouble.

08.05.2020 19:46 # 5
megaboz
Thank you brother, don't be missing.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”