Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PEUGEOT 206 BEFORE INSPECTION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:54 # 1
denizci33
Greetings to all,

My car does not have 1.4 fever automatic 2008 gasoline / lpg.

I will be examined on the 6th of December.

LEDs were not lit at the rear stops of the vehicle; I bought original back stops from a friend from the forum, there was no opportunity for examination, I could not get it installed.

The vehicle has headlights with angel xenon lenses; says the majority does not pass; I'm looking for the original; I will replace it before the examination.

I ask 100 percent knowledgeable friends;

I will undergo an examination in the homeland;

1- would these headlights be a problem ??
2- There is an exhaust at the back that is attached to the image; but it is not so screeching.
3- What else do they pay much attention to; What should I look out for before I go?

Would be glad if they have recently undergone examination?

thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 2
herry
Let me help you as someone who has entered the dormitory in the past months, 1 of the leds on the rear stops are not lit, they do not mix with the angela mercege, they do not want to hang out afterwards, they want a xenon headlight, a yellow bulb that is fabricated, they must be original yellow in the fog. The most important factor in inspection is the lighting system.
It is meant by the exhaust mounted to get the image, and the exhaust end fitted to the original exhaust is no problem. but if there is another exhaust instead of the original exhaust, it will not pass. Also make the headlight adjustment, if there is a film on the windshield, set it. These are the things that come to my mind for now. If they see their shortcomings before they go to the inspection, they can look at their service. Because you can stay away from something you never have in mind. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 3
herry
annotation, if you do not have a minus, you are there at the appointment time and your work is done in half an hour in total. Really very advanced job, I went between my son and I got it. the only problem was hunters traffic. not their fault in traffic.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 4
yawruaslan
If you have time, if you stay for the examination without doing anything, you will complete your deficiencies again, you will enter for free again.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 5
denizci33
@@ herry

thank you; by removing the xenon in angels; If I wear normal yellow halogen, would it still be a problem from angel? it's not original either.?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 6
herry
You get normal yellow headlights, you won't have any problems. Don't forget to check the parking bulbs too. Make sure they burn.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 7
herry
you have normal yellow bulbs, you won't have any problems. Don't forget to check the parking bulbs too. Make sure they burn.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 8
outlaw
[QUOTE = denizci33] @@ herry

thank you; by removing the xenon in angels; If I wear normal yellow halogen, would it still be a problem from angel? it's not original either.?
[/ QUOTE]
ANGEL HEADLIGHTS 3D STOPS ARE NOT TROUBLE I HAVE ENTERED FOR YEARS, EXCEPT XENON TO THE VISA ..
08.05.2020 18:54 # 9
206x-line
If there is an angel headlight in the car, it passes without xenon, my mine had come and the back stops were different, it was not clear what was burning and it was not clear that it came in by installing the original ceiling coating did not pass, they look and wipe the water, the braking system tires are not, there is no other person, my car is low, it is not a problem.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 10
10ur28
Even though the subject is not like a hose, I have an examination in March, I will enter in the homeland. If you think it will stay. The person I bought the vehicle said 2 times passed but I didn't believe much? I wonder if it is causing problems?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 11
yawruaslan
I wonder if I have the chance to see the picture on 17 rc rim quick? I wondered :)
08.05.2020 18:54 # 12
10ur28
There are of course, but I can not install it :)
08.05.2020 18:54 # 13
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = 10ur28] Yes, but I am not able to install it:) [/ QUOTE]

I am so sorry, when I saw the quick text on my head, you went directly to 106 or your car 206 yy :) excuse me

08.05.2020 18:54 # 14
karayel1984
[QUOTE = 10ur28] Yes, but I am not able to install it:) [/ QUOTE]
there is no problem on the rim, I passed with 206 rims on 206 1,4 hdi

A note for esenyurt inspection station: 3 days ago I took my brother's car to mausne on Friday, 10:30 was my appointment time, I was able to get out at 12:10, it was very intense after the examination, I had taken my own car to the castrate before, but I did not experience such a delay there.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 15
10ur28
I personally searched for and asked for tuberculosis ... the other day I said so, I was going out with a 15-inch wheel, I said it was originally my car, I said there are 17 inches on it ... Customer services said, "We are just looking at whether the wheels are of the same size. somebody)) let me give you a note to call you "said ... 15 minutes at the end someone called ... I told him the same things .. He told me that the car should be on the original rim ... It would stay that way ... I'm surprised .. Some like you some say that there is no problem, some say it does not go ...
08.05.2020 18:54 # 16
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = 10ur28] I personally searched for and asked for tuberculosis ... the other day I said so, I'm going out with a 15-inch rim, originally, I said my car has 17 inches on it ... Customer service "we just look at whether the wheels are the same size. Let me give a note to someone from inside (I think someone from the inspection station) will call you. "15 minutes later someone called ... I said the same things to him .. He told me that the car should be on the original rim ... It would stay that way ... I was surprised .. Some say that there are no problems like you, some say that it does not pass ... It seems to be a person there [it is a QUOTE]

interesting but I do not think it will stay, if you leave a street without any cost, you can change it. they made a lot of problems (when there was no problem) I called it out, they signed it and sent it to me, I don't think it costs anything. make an appointment once more
08.05.2020 18:54 # 17
10ur28
I will definitely do so. This comment was good ... I am assuming the signals you call signaling :) I stayed ... how many days should I go? will i get my appointment again?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 18
herry
[QUOTE = 10ur28] I will definitely do so, this comment was good ... I assume you are signaling what you call signaling :) I stayed ... how many days should I go? will i get my appointment again? [/ QUOTE]

yes signaling, signals bulbs of lightings. If you stay, you will repeat the examination within 30 days, it's free.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 19
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = 10ur28] I will definitely do so, this comment was good ... I assume you are signaling what you call signaling :) I stayed ... how many days should I go? will i get my appointment again? [/ QUOTE]

If they leave from the first inspection, you will be taken for free again within 30 days.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 20
10ur28
hmm, this bigiler druggist .... The movie was shot on the headlights, by the way, not in jet black but? When it comes to lighting? Would it be a problem?
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”