Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 automatic transmission not shifting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
10.10.2021 12:56 # 1
Mesutaslan
my 2004 model car peugeot 206 1.4 petrol automatic transmission . no lpg. My 4 speed car. There is no problem when starting the car, it passes without feeling in 1st and 2nd gear shifts. It comes up to 5 thousand rpm, it still doesn't pass, but when my bear pulls off the gas, it goes off when I load the gas again. While driving at a speed of 60-- 70 km, the car barely passes in 3rd gear. the car never scrolls on the slope, even it goes by itself. car on long road 4 . It happens in gear, while my speed is around 140 km, the rpm is at 4 thousand. indicator of the vehicle is 210 km. While driving at 130-140-150 km at the speed I mentioned, when the gas is loaded a little more, the speed suddenly changes, goes up to 6 thousand, then suddenly decreases to 3 thousand. I have always traveled this way. I'm asking for help and price. Some masters say that there is a problem with the gearbox. Some masters say that there may be a problem with the transmission, the yon map maf sensor and the gas pedal sensor. Some masters say that there may be a problem with the transmission lining.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”