Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 automatic question

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:54 # 1
striker55
friends I have a Peugeot 206 1.6 Automatic gear car ... in this automatic gear I have 3 and 2 under D ... what are these? I asked them ... someone said, use them on slopes ... someone else said, don't use them somewhere ... I was in a dilemma can you help ???
08.05.2020 14:54 # 2
C!N
When you shift the gear to 3, the transmission selects the appropriate one for 1-2-3 gears, as soon as it engages 4th gear, allowing the engine to turn high speed in 3rd gear. When you set it to position 2, the transmission selects the one that is suitable for its current course from 1 and 2 gears, and 3 and 4 gears are not allowed.
These options can be selected manually on long roads or when the car needs a sudden cycle, for example, when you are going to overtake on the long road, you can use 3 when the vehicle is 4 and downshift.
Respects...
08.05.2020 14:54 # 3
Onur
If you can use 2 heavy steep ramps, the vehicle will be more efficient.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 4
striker55
thank you very much ... well some people say don't use those gears but i say "well we should never use it, why did the guys do it there" ... thank you very much ...
08.05.2020 14:54 # 5
alp34
Master, those gears are in the bottom of the d for some steep ramps, one is for straight ramps for straight ramps, so if you try to get out of the gear, you will both beat the vehicle and breathe the clutch lining, even though it is in automatic gear. You can adjust the gear ii nights ....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”