Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Auto. Boredom in Gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:47 # 1
destroyer55
Hello friends, friends living in Ankara know. During the last hours of work yesterday evening, Sincan had very heavy rain and floods to Etimesgut. During this flood, I went through the streets in Elvankent with my Peugeot 206 car. There was no problem passing through the water, I say water is not up to the level of the door handle or something, I can say that it is a little under half of the wheel (I don't know if I described it correctly). First of all, there was no problem, even after the flood last night, I used the car on the ring road, it was still the same performance as it was. However, when I started the car today, I noticed that there is a shortage of gear. S and Snow lamps are flashing one after another, then "AUTO GEAR FAULT" appears on the middle screen. The car is having trouble just getting up in first gear right now but there is no problem when switching to 2 or 3 or 4. But in first gear, he both launches hard, so it is necessary to shout a little and not to pull well. What do you think can be a problem?
08.05.2020 18:47 # 2
Foxfire
How many kilometers of the vehicle has any oil changed?
08.05.2020 18:47 # 3
destroyer55
It has just been maintained but does not strike after braking. Vehicle at 74000 KM, 2003 model.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 4
Foxfire
So, the gearbox oil has changed, then connect it to the computer and learn the error it gives. Do not change the solenoid or something without definitive information.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 5
destroyer55
Got it, okay thank you very much for your help
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”