Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Antipollution Fault error

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
Qxzzz34
Hi guys, first of all, I don't know if there is this thread in the forum but I wanted to open it again. I have a Peugeot 206 XT 1.4 16v vehicle. The engine fault light is on and the warning "Antipollution Fault" is on the trip computer. He said I could drive the vehicle to your service, you can use it in this way. It was just like the vehicle was idling, the idle would suddenly fall, and it would recover. Later on, the vehicle started to crawl while driving in one and second gear (as if the vehicle was running out of gas) (as if it was not eating gas) later on this day on the E-5 road from the left lane, the traffic got stuck when I was in the fourth gear, I slowed down, while I wanted to press the clutch and lower the gears, I stopped the car suddenly stopped. I started it again, I continued, but it didn't happen again, but whenever I press the clutch, the revs fall down in order to change gears, then it seems like it will stop and then it will recover. Frankly, I started to be afraid, I called the master now, there is dirt in the throttle, he said he will do it (throat butterfly) now my question is.
Is the vehicle doing this because of what is called the throttle. Is there any other problem, I did some research, but all sorts of things are being written, my car is a well maintained car spark plugs or something completely changed, everything has been done on time. Does it do this because of another problem, when the throttle clears. I would be very happy if friends who had experienced this kind of problem before or friends who knew this situation could help me. Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
sonerkyl
I can do this from the throttle, I know that there are throttle problems in 1.4 16v engines, I think firstly clean and then calibrate.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I can do this from the throttle, I know there are throttle problems in 1.4 16v motors, I think firstly clean and then calibrate. [/ QUOTE]

I left the vehicle to the service right now, the throttle will be cleaned. The master said the throttle will get better when cleaned, but I'm still worried because, according to my research on the internet, it was also necessary to perform idle valve cleaning, pressure sensor cleaning, maf sensor cleaning. I told the master, I said let's do it too. Never mind the internet, listen to me, the problem is solved by the throttle cleaning. Let's hope the problem is solved when I get the tool, I give information when I use it.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 4
Frt-Aydin
Actually, it looks like your job is solved with a calibration by clearing them all.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 5
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] it looks like your job is solved with a calibration by actually clearing them all while cleaning [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, I wanted to have it done, but the master said that there is no need to just solve it with the throttle. I bought the car from the service right now, friends, the throttle was cleaned, it turned out a little dirty, the test was done, no problem. I used the car a little, as it said, as the problem with throttle cleaning was solved, there was no idle drop or surge stop. I hope it will not be used for a long time. If it does, I will clean the parts that I have already said, and I will have calibration done.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 6
maximusti
When we say to the masters, let's do this, no one looks warm,
But you will wait at the beginning of the vehicle and force it to say.
or you will find a master who really likes to deal with, which is impossible in Istanbul.
If it gave the “Antipollution Fault” warning, it means that it has given a malfunction code somewhere, which must be scanned and looked at by computer.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 7
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = I maximus]
When we say to the masters, let's do this, no one looks warm,
But you will wait at the beginning of the vehicle and force it to say.
or you will find a master who really likes to deal with, which is impossible in Istanbul.
If it gave the “Antipollution Fault” warning, it means that it has given a malfunction code somewhere, which must be scanned and looked at by computer.
[/ QUOTE]

Just as we insist that the guys will make money, we officially do this to do this, whereas people who do their jobs properly will deliver the vehicle.

In the meantime, after the throttle was cleaned, they deleted the error "Antipollution Fault", so they erased themselves. And I used the vehicle for about 50 km. I said that the master was right, we ripped the throttle cleaning in any case. But after a while, the same error appeared on the information screen and the engine warning lamp started to light up, but idle does not fall in a way that I do not understand, so everything seems normal, but it gave the error again. I will follow the idle that I will use in this way for a while, if the idle drops again, I will take it to a very good master or to the authorized service and give the money anyway.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 8
darkiron
Hodja, would you keep the fuel over the quarter tank and try it? There may also be a problem with fuel pollution. Maybe the warehouse will be at least a quarter full.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 9
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = darkiron] Sir, would you keep the fuel over the quarter tank and give it a try? There may also be a problem with fuel pollution. Maybe the tank is at least a quarter full. [/ QUOTE]

Teacher, I use it for about 300 km, now I do not use it even in half and half quarters. So this problem happened to me when using it in full storage. But there is a situation like this, I don't know if the owner before me was using the vehicle in a quarter warehouse or less. Maybe in his time he pulled up the scum at the bottom of the tank, now I am suffering.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 10
Qxzzz34
But as the idling problem was solved, I used the vehicle yesterday and today, the idle did not say click, so it never fell below 900. Only that error still appears on the screen, I can not understand. If I delete the error, it gives the same error again after 40-50 km. I do not know exactly that the mistake was Turkish, it was a "pollution error". Some places are dirty because of this, it gives an error, but let's see.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 11
Diver28
I had the problem of stopping when it was slowing down, whether it was past or not, when the brake switch changed, the problem was solved.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 12
bjkamil
When you get this error, you must connect the vehicle to the PC and find the cause of the error. They gave me the same error when they connected to the pc, they said there was a problem with one of the injectors, after changing, there was no problem.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 13
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = Diver28] I had the problem of stopping when it was slowing down to get past, when the brake sensor changed, the problem was solved.

Mine was slowing down, not by pressing the clutch. Normally, when the clutch is pressed, the vehicle speed drops to 1000, then slowly descends to 900 and should remain constant. In mine, when I press the clutch, it quickly drops to 900, then it is like to go down and stop at 800 or even 700, then go up to 900 and pack it up again. Though he doesn't do it right now, he is still perfectly stable at 900, I hope it won't happen again as I solved the idling problem with the throttle cleaning. But he continues to give the error. I don't think it's related to the brake sensor. Because it gives a "pollution error". As our friend "bjkamil" says, I doubt the injector, it may be giving this error because there is some pollution.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 14
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = bjkamil] When you get this error, you must connect the vehicle to the pc and find the cause of the error. They gave me the same error when they connected it to the pc, they said there was a problem with one of the injectors, there was no problem after changing. [/ QUOTE]

Just like you said, I doubt the injector, as I solved the idling problem with the throttle cleaning, but I want to fix that error. Now I am looking for a good master. Here is a master who will take care of the injectors that will connect to the pc. I did not have another chance to take it to the authorized service. Can you tell me how much it cost when you did it and when did you make the price? I will ride this way this month, but I will take it next month and at least let me know about the price.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 15
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = Qxzzz34]
[QUOTE = bjkamil] When you get this error, you must connect the vehicle to the pc and find the cause of the error. They gave me the same error when they connected it to the pc, they said there was a problem with one of the injectors, there was no problem after changing. [/ QUOTE]

Just like you said, I doubt the injector, as I solved the idling problem with the throttle cleaning, but I want to fix that error. Now I am looking for a good master. Here is a master who will take care of the injectors that will connect to the pc. I did not have another chance to take it to the authorized service. Can you tell me how much it cost when you did it and when did you make the price? I will ride this way this month, but I will take it next month and at least let me know about the price.
[/ QUOTE]

buy würth's injector cleaner at the tank, take fuel from a different gasoline, use it at a high speed, let's see what it benefits
08.05.2020 21:11 # 16
bjkamil
[QUOTE = Qxzzz34]

[/ QUOTE]

I had it built about a year ago, the injector with the third number was wrong, it changed the middle two because the master could not solve where the order started, so that it was the definitive solution. of them were around 100 TL.
bjkamil 2019-03-14 14:28:34
08.05.2020 21:11 # 17
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = FRT Aydin] [QUOTE = Qxzzz34]

[/ QUOTE]

buy würth's injector cleaner at the tank, take fuel from a different gasoline, use it at a high speed, let's see what it benefits
[/ QUOTE]

Well, it came to my mind that I was going to do it last night, but https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=47840&title=enjektor-temizleme-katki- item did not say a lot of good things here to get help from friends. It is said that additives can create even more trouble. Of course, everyone says something different, who uses it, who uses it, but I think the most definitive solution is to take it to the master, connect it to a pc and clean the injectors well. Thank you anyway.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 18
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = bjkamil] [QUOTE = Qxzzz34]

[/ QUOTE]

I had it built about a year ago, the injector with the third number was wrong, it changed the middle two because the master could not solve where the order started, so that it was the definitive solution. of them were around 100 TL.
[/ QUOTE]

I think I will get it done next month, it seems that I have no other chance. Thank you for the information you provided.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 19
ismailkaya
Replace the upper oxygen sensor, they say lambda, the original setviste 1200 tl sub-industry bosh brand 190-270 TL compatible sensor, you need to take it with him, learn it, then you will go to the exhauster, it is a special key to change it.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 20
Qxzzz34
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] Replace the upper oxygen sensor, they say lambda, you need to buy the original sensor in the setviste 1200 TL supplier industry bosh brand 190-270 TL compatible sensor. in [/ QUOTE]

What happens to this “upper oxygen sensor”. Is it because of this error. I also doubt the injectors. Has it happened to you before, such a problem is fixed when you replace that sensor. I would appreciate if you give some more detailed information.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”