Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 air conditioner issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
15.10.2022 13:33 # 1
Mesutaslan
Friends, I want in my 2004 model Peugeot 206 vehicle, how can I solve the misting on the windows in cold weather without spending gas. I haven't tried that much, the windshield is always fogged up. The right and left glass is already fogged. Of course, I can't just say that it is not in the fog, I want it to warm up in the car with the engine temperature. I don't want to waste gas. How can I do the setting. What position should I put the air conditioner keys in?
20.10.2022 16:50 # 2
mahmut alpay
First of all, press the off button, set the temperature, bring it to the top from the direction button, I said for the digital air conditioner.
24.10.2022 13:49 # 3
talip206
The mist is not removed before the vehicle starts. It doesn't consume extra fuel to remove the mist while it's working anyway.
You have to give the direction to the glass level. If you put it on the foot part, it will fog up quickly.

If you put it in the external circulation instead of the internal circulation mode, it will fog less. In other words, the air will not circulate inside, but fresh air will always enter from outside.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”