Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Accelerator pedal sensor malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
30.05.2022 08:38 # 1
leventdr2935
First of all, hello to everyone, I just joined you 2 days ago, I opened a topic about a different problem, and another problem was added to my problems. I have a 2002 model Peugeot 206 Roland garros vehicle. Since the first day I bought it, there was a gas pedal sensor malfunction in my vehicle, but it showed itself over time. gas was cutting, gas pedal was coming out no matter what I did, the vehicle gas pedal became dysfunctional, then I stopped and started it again and it was getting better. He looked and said that there was a gas pedal sensor malfunction, he deleted the warnings and the car started to get gas again, he told me that the gas pedal sensor needs to be changed and they said you can't find it in Turkey, around 7 thousand TL in the dealers, what should I do now please help
31.05.2022 08:57 # 2
sonerkyl
hello, if you send the chassis number of the vehicle privately, let's look at the part code and try to help.
31.05.2022 10:19 # 3
leventdr2935
Unfortunately, I do not have the authority to write privately, sir.
29.12.2022 00:06 # 4
Halazkaysed
Greetings to all. I am a new member to the forum. I will share the faults and solution methods I have experienced in my vehicle for 5 years here as I find time. P2124 pedal position sensor failure, I have the same problem. I watched a master's video. When the cables of the accelerator pedal position sensor are in contact with the air conditioner cables, and the temperature in this region is 20-25 degrees above the peugeot validated, it has been determined that the conductivity of copper increases and the high resistance created by these resistances in both cables interferes with the signals of the potentiometer. When they pulled the cables apart, the PSA group solved the problem in a 5-minute operation without changing pedals in all the vehicles they looked at. I'll check this area on my car next week and give it a try. My advice is to have a look or have it checked out. The video link is below.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”