Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 99 model 1.4 no cylinder gas cuts off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
20.05.2022 19:19 # 1
vedifilazi
Hi friends, I am a new member of the group. My Peugeot 206 99 model 1.4 petrol vehicle, which I bought about 3 months ago, was a problem for me. Whoever I went to, different things were said, some said throttle, some said it burns, some said air filter, some said coil. Has anyone come across something like this before?

I changed the fuel pump, fuel filter, zero in my car, where should I start, can you help me?
22.05.2022 13:53 # 2
talip206
Have the spark plugs removed and checked to see if there is any lubrication or rust. If it got better for a while after the gasket change, the spark plugs were also changed or cleaned, so it worked for a while. If the spark plugs are good, remove the coil and see. It is very easy to remove the coil, it only takes two screws. You can find videos of it on the internet.
There are rubbers on the ends when you remove the coil. Pull it out. If there is oxidation and greening on the copper ends, the coil is defective.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”