Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 1999 Auto Gear problems I encounter?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
Luksorin
Hello there,

I have a 1999 Peugeot 206 1.4 XR petrol automatic transmission car. I have been having the following issues recently. I would be very grateful if there are friends with knowledge and if they tell me how much it will cost.

1. Brakes: 1 month ago brake deviations in vehicle inspection Front: 0% Rear: 30% Handbrake: 60%. I want to make brake settings according to these values

2. There is a slight jerk when I pull my foot off the brake while the vehicle is on the road. A previous master had said there was a problem in the back of the motor. Another friend said there might be a gap in luck. No sound. Just the car throws it back and forth.

3. When the vehicle first starts, the cycle goes over 2000 and drops to 1000 as if it was pressing the gas. It runs erratically when idle or in P.

4. The maintenance of 129000 km. and had it built in June. At the moment, my vehicle started to burn around 13 lt (60-65 krş) at 100 km for 1 month. Before that it was at normal levels.

Thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
volcahn
hello I have a 2005 model 206 xt 79000 km automatic transmission vehicle, my problem is that when the vehicle is moving on the road, it pulls my feet out of the gas, it hardly circulates when lowering the gears, it makes me feel very sensitive, even if it is rising, there is no problem or the vehicle is accelerating between the street or at low speeds. and it is also returning to normal if friends who have an idea about it or who have been on it before can help, thank you very much in advance ..
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
foresteng.
I can say the following for article 3; it is probably time for the throat butterfly to be cleaned. Idle irregularity is due to it ..
Meanwhile, my mine started burning considerably :(
foresteng. 2013-11-11 09:37:08
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”