Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 1.4 Gasoline Injector Changed The Problem Is Not Fixed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
18.12.2022 18:09 # 1
muzo
peugeot 206 2003 Model 1.4 Gasoline Injector Changed Problem Fixed.
20.12.2022 20:38 # 2
talip206
Bekir is good at his craft. I have been on this forum for 8 years and those who know me know that I do not advertise. I suffered a lot from a brain malfunction, then he solved it with an affordable piece.

20.12.2022 23:44 # 3
muzo

I have no business with advertising. Doesn't a car leave the authorized service for 3 months? . And they can't find the fault in 3 months.
I don't open the topics I opened for advertisement purposes. I feel sorry for others like me not to get hurt. I showed the car to other masters in the authorized service and industry. I said there is a deterioration in the balls in the torsion. They said no. Except for one master. He is a single master old pejo chu.
22.12.2022 00:05 # 4
talip206
That's why the forum exists. everyone will write about the master they are satisfied with or the place where they are screwed so that our people can take their precautions.
Get well soon. I hope you won't have any more trouble.
22.12.2022 04:51 # 5
muzo
Then let me recommend you a brakeman.
Rear pads burned every time I had my car's hand brake adjusted. I found Çağlar auto brake. it holds the handbrake with one tooth pull and the pads don't burn. If your job goes down, go early in the morning, there's a queue. at the bottom.
Address: Saray Mah. Faikatakan Cad. Fatih Sultan Mehmet Sanayi Site C2 Block No: 2,3,4, Istanbul Site, Istanbul
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”