Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 1.4hdi Electric problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
mannis
Sa friends 2004 model Peugeot 206 1.4 hdi xline There is a problem I can not solve in my car when I start the car, the headlight switch is on, the headlights are turned on by itself when the car is turned off, the signal and the horn do not work. the signal and horn are working if I turn on the headlight switch. When I lock the car from the remote, it does not open when I want to open it from 15 to 20 minutes later. After opening the door with the key, I can open and close it. The cold water level lamp is on when I start the car in the mornings for the last 2 days. I am looking at the water. good day to all
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
peugeotefe
1st malfunction com2000 2nd malfunction replacement water canister level switch
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
mannis
How much is the com2000 price?
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
popeyes
[QUOTE = mannis] Sa friends 2004 model Peugeot 206 1.4 hdi xline There is a problem I can not solve in my car when I start the car, the headlight switch is on, the headlights are turned on by itself when the car is turned off, the signal and the horn do not work. the signal and horn are working if I turn on the headlight switch. When I lock the car from the remote, it does not open when I want to open it from 15 to 20 minutes later. After opening the door with the key, I can open and close it. The cold water level lamp is on when I start the car in the mornings for the last 2 days. I am looking at the water. good day to all
[/ QUOTE]
teacher, can you disconnect one of the battery cables and plug it back in?
unless the tape is encrypted.
If it has not improved, I recommend you to have the car connected to the peugeot diagnostic tool.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
suppor
I think there are 400 similar problems in me, only when I turn the steering wheel when the parks and the fog are moving or when the fog turns off when driving on the road, when the urgent horn does not work

I can fix it but it is not very healthy I think com 2000 brother
08.05.2020 18:53 # 6
mannis
For your help, tşkler friends com2000 had a malfunction. We use it smoothly for now
08.05.2020 18:53 # 7
Cyrus35
hi my friend, by the way, by the way, I'm having the same fault right now com2000 .. :( how much did you repair the cost? Can we learn what it is?
08.05.2020 18:53 # 8
206cc57
I keep using the com2000 for 4 years since I learned its malfunctioning behavior (when the horn does not work, when the headlights go off, how long after the signal goes off oneself, etc.). or 150 tl will go .. I know well because I investigated this malfunction, a cryonic ailment so it doesn't make sense to get a REMOVAL, the REMOVAL you get may malfunction or malfunction soon, like getting a zero then around 450 .. 206cc57 2014-11-29 18:57:54
08.05.2020 18:53 # 9
Rvural63
I had the same problem, I brought the pejo to the service. The 5 masters would not get the place where the car did not reach for 4 hours. I would have done it and the problem has been solved, make sure that you are the best master, you just know your car a little bit and use your mind a little bit, I hope you will benefit from it and you will solve it.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 10
muratd
[QUOTE = Rvural63] I had the same problem, I took the pejo to the service. 5 masters were going to get the complete electrical installation and the brain for 4 hours. I pulled a cable from the minus part to the chassis and the problem has been solved, make sure you are the best master, just yourself, just get to know your car a little bit and use your mind, I hope you benefit from this and you will fix your car (100% DEFINITIVE THIS IS THE GOOD TO GET MASTERS TO THE MASTERS). ClapClapClapClap
08.05.2020 18:53 # 11
Ugurrr
Selamünaleyküm, what was the problem with this chassis? I wonder if the door is related to locking, after a while, the sound comes to the role from the bsi and the car does not close and open it from the remote control.
01.08.2020 03:13 # 12
hakki_206
Hello, good luck. I went to the auto electrician because my car left front parking is not lit. When the vehicle turns off the ignition, it does not react as if the battery terminal was removed. It does not even operate the quads, it does not lock or open the door with the remote control. When the ignition is turned on, the wipers work by themselves once or several times. Is anyone alive? Do you know of a good brain master around Manisa / Izmir?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”