Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 205 1.6 Gti

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Old Models
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
musaizkeser
Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself, I joined Eskişehir, I am among you and I am one of 205 users. There was no problem in my vehicle for 2 weeks. Everything was so beautiful, I had a problem 1 week ago. , the coolant lamp and the oil gauge are lit while idling, and turn off when I give a little gas. In his car, he cuts off and stops when he is driving normally in the car, and when I try to start it again, the sparks emerge from under the engine. Let me help you with information about the vehicle and about the malfunctions ... I wish you good day with best regards ...
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
Guests
There are 205 gti users like you on the forum. They will help you.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
musaizkeser
Either I have so many needs, I can't go to sleep for the help of people right now in the morning, I can't sleep because of the bruise or sleep.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
Guests
Don't think so. All will go away. You'll have it done over time.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
musaizkeser
I hope I will overcome the problems when it is resolved :)) Anyway, let me sleep, good night.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
Guests
Be entrusted to Allah.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
musaizkeser
Is this a forum that does not respond to the ideas of the believers ???
08.05.2020 16:57 # 8
sukur
Waiting for an answer as soon as you become a member, beautiful brother. People cannot enter the net on the day of Ramadan etc. I'm getting tired or something ... Don't be so impatient.

I came across the same problem with 106. There is a problem with the electrical component in your vehicle. It is not something to magnify. It usually extends below the backseat of the 106s. This is a system that transfers electricity to the engine. There is an electrical sound that comes when you switch on the ignition, like a sizzle. That sound must have been cut off. your expense is around 100 TL. Take it to a good electrician or tow it, even if you are not in Istanbul. you can handle maximum & nbsp; 150
08.05.2020 16:57 # 9
musaizkeser

What were you hungry for? Also, why would he be removing other trousers? I was a vehicle witness for the first time, see my excitement, but do not look at whatever it is to be a new or a slinger in the driver :) ... I am hungry for what I am going to do now. As I said problems, the flow of the vehicle is now in zero condition, it is so depressing that the real person is disrupted. Surprisingly what the continent will do ...

08.05.2020 16:57 # 10
sukur

If your problem is my experience, probably it is. Stop while driving, etc. The symptoms like the same. I do not know the exact name of the cable, but when my master saw that there was no electricity to the engine, he went directly and lifted the back seat. He found the broken part of the cable and it happened the moment he joined it. Then I think the cable has been renewed. It stopped while driving. & Nbsp; Started as if the battery was dead. As if he did not get it the first time, he was pressing dead like he wouldn't work anymore. But as I said, you will find that you will go to the electrician. Probably, the battery is not dead. & Nbsp; is not charging only because of that cable. It was mine. & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:57 # 11
musaizkeser

Either last week, I completely discharged the battery, I went to charge the battery, I filled it, I traveled for two days, and then the same thing happened. okay? Something strange is happening with this job, so I feel like it is going to hurt after that. I don't know what I'm going to do.

08.05.2020 16:57 # 12
yek34
Guys, I am a new page user candidate for peugeot ownership. I researched the site a little, but I think the topic I wanted has not been opened yet. Let me come to the main point.

If I can balance the money in 1-2 weeks :) I plan to buy the Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI. Everyone expresses that the vehicle is causing problems. But anyway, I think the problems can be solved with the right choice of masters and the right car care. I will go to look for the vehicle from outside the city and I have no idea about the industrial area and craftsmen in Ankara. If I go to Ankara to look at the vehicle, I will have to find a reliable and 205-master master. Since I will take the car and go out of the city, I will also have to carry out checks and maintenance work of 200-300 TL. In short, how do I find a master who understands Peugeot 205 1.6.GTI in Ankara? How do I get the address phone? If you can offer a few alternatives, it would be better if you could offer it :)

& nbsp; thanks for your interest in advance :)
08.05.2020 16:57 # 13
monur
My dear friend, If everything is closed and the battery is running out, the only logic of it is the starter dynamon problem. If you say that the starter presses out of it, there is a spark, which supports it. Take your car to an electrician and look at the starter engine. He is doing the collector of the charger in the lights that are lit at idle.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 14
sukur
YES It may also be necessary to replace the starter motor completely ... When it is short circuit it absorbs the battery :)
08.05.2020 16:57 # 15
musaizkeser
So, is there any barrier that you can do in Eşkışehir, and how much mash does it mean? In the meantime, thank you very much for your help & nbsp; Drink! God bless you.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 16
sukur
Well, there is no acquaintance in Eskişehir, but it is not a very complicated problem.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 17
musaizkeser
How much does the average cost me
08.05.2020 16:57 # 18
sezar206
There are electricians across my brother industrial station. side by side. I don't know the name of the shop, but when you give your back to the police station, the right-most shop is a 30- to 35-year-old man with a weak, medium-sized ball and a beard. A master who understands this job, who does his job really well, go directly to him and tell him about the problem, and if the file is a ten problem, he will definitely solve it.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 19
musaizkeser

You knew the name of the shop, my brother, I'm in the city immediately tomorrow. What about this kind of thing?

08.05.2020 16:57 # 20
sezar206
If you need to go to the pejo mechanic, I think it should be karel auto, I forgot the pejo special service name again, but he is a good master who really understands the pejo, but he is a man who is full of money compared to others. I will throw 100 lira if he comes to his business, he says make it.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”