Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 2011 Peugeot 5008 1.6 Hdi , Annual Maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
13.12.2021 15:09 # 1
fatihmehmet
Good forum,

2011 Peugeot 5008 , 1.6 HDi , Powerpack , I bought a vehicle at 182000 km. (There is a warning that maintenance has passed 2200 km).

I couldn't find any information on the forum if I haven't skimmed it up to date. I'm sorry if I've opened a topic in the wrong place...

I want to have the annual maintenance of the vehicle, since the annual maintenance is not done.

Also, since my wife will use the vehicle;

1-Clutch Clutch Set - A small vibration rarely occurs in the vehicle at the first start, there is no missing, is there any need to change it? ?

2-Right/left shock absorber and shock absorber mount (No noise, no oil leaks - but it seems logical to replace)
< br>
3-Front brake / rear brake pad (I will change it for sure)

4-Particle Cleaning
< br>
*** The right headlight washer cover is not in the vehicle, is there a place where I can find it? I don't want to activate the headlight washer motors, I just want to take the cover off because of the image...

Maintenance prices and master in Istanbul/ Thank you in advance for your special service suggestions.

13.12.2021 15:10 # 2
fatihmehmet
I'm sorry I forgot to write, The car is semi-automatic Auto6r transmission
03.02.2022 11:15 # 3
deepblue
Hello Mr. Fatih, I am a new member as of today. While reading articles about 5008, I saw your article. We have the 2011 5008 Premium Pack. div>
But I would still like to ask;
Has your vehicle's timing belt changed?
You mentioned the pressure pad change, if you don't know about it before, it would be beneficial to change it about the vehicle. I think there is. Do not be afraid. Transmission maintenance and workmanship are as easy and inexpensive as manual transmission.
Shock absorber problem is present in all peugeot models. If the knock and sound pulse is too much, I say get it checked.
The front panel warns you when the particle filter is full. Have the particulate liquid (called blood) level control checked and make sure that the system is working. Do not be one of the easy ones, do not cancel the particulate filter system.
Use it on a good day.

04.02.2022 22:18 # 4
palet
Hello, in
Auto6r 5008, it is normal to shake at start up until the engine warms up. It cuts off after the engine warms up. It is difficult to decide on a pressure pad change, but a friend of ours on youtube told us there is a method like this; it would be better to watch the whole thing, but the gist is given in the 5th minute of the video.
< span style="font-size: 14.6667px;">
Timer change mileage 180.000 km. is and 2010 and 2011 model 5008 1.6 HDİs, there is an authorized service free replacement warranty for the Trigger. In other words, go to any authorized service center and have your vehicle checked whether the timing belt has been changed by the authorized service, using the vehicle chassis number. Although it has been done before, the mileage at the time of construction is 180,000 km on the problem. you can find the next timing belt change mileage.

About the shock absorber, the only thing I can't get used to on my 2011 model 5008, which I have been using for 3 years and 55,000 km., is the hardness of these shock absorbers. There is no problem on flat asphalt, but the noise at the moment of passing through a small bump or pothole bothers me a lot. My vehicle has this sound even though the shock absorber was changed 1 week before I bought it.

It will already give you a warning when the particle filter is clogged. In this case, it would be beneficial to go and have an exhaust cuda cleaned. However, do not cancel the particulate filter. By the way, I had the catalyst cleaned after giving a warning 1 month ago, let me state that the traction of the vehicle makes a positive difference. I also learned from the master who cleaned the catalyst, which I did not know before. In our vehicle, there is a tank at the bottom of the rear right tire side. 1.5 lt. It has a blood-like chemical. This chemical substance is sprayed into the catalyst when the engine speed reaches 3.100, where the catalyst temperature is increased to 650 degrees, allowing the soot formed by the exhaust gas to be burned. But in our vehicle, especially in urban use, before the engine speed reaches 3100, the automatic transmission cannot go up to 3100 rpm, as the automatic transmission shifts to a higher gear, and therefore this soot cannot be burned, and the catalyst starts to clog. In order to prevent this, you need to use your vehicle on a suitable road, sometimes in 4th or 5th gear in a manual position and use it at 3100 rpm for 2-3 minutes.

It is a good idea to have this particulate fluid in your vehicle enough or if its tank is working. If the tank is active and the liquid is close to running out, it gives a warning like "DPF clogging risk" on the vehicle screen. Do not neglect, there are warnings in the forum that the tank may malfunction if the tank is completely empty. this plastic tank sells for roughly $250.

I wish you to use your tool smoothly like me...
palette2022-02-04 22:22:02
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”