Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 106 xr (1999) Km

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:29 # 1
sniper654
First of all, Selamun Aleyküm became a new member of everyone.

About a year ago, I bought a Peugeot 106 xr 1999 model. Vehicle without tube attached. Although I am satisfied with the vehicle, although my first car is 26 years old, is it a problem when selling Km at 202 thousand?

There is sunburn, I think to paint in the car and use it for a while. But I wanted to ask friends who know why I can have trouble selling.

Clutch pressure pad requires some adjustment. Brakes are also the same .. I have no problem in terms of engine power etc. I will either continue to have the points requiring repair of this vehicle painted, and continue to use it, or change the vehicle. Thank you from now..
08.05.2020 20:29 # 2
sonerkyl
welcome to our priority. According to the age of km, it is very good, if you are going to ride for 20 years, you can paint it beautifully before you paint it.
08.05.2020 20:29 # 3
KvncKR
I also have 106 xr :) Since I was the first owner, it is a vehicle I have used for 18 years. You can ask if there are any other questions you are wondering about. If you replace the pressure pad of your vehicle with the original one, you will feel a little soft. When it comes to the subject of paint, I did not pay attention to where you live, but unfortunately there is no good master in the bodywork that I know in Ankara. If your financial situation does not push too hard, I wouldn't recommend having LPG because these vehicles are not vehicles that love LPG too much. Although my vehicle is not very convenient in 82 thousand km, I do not remove my car too much. I am sure you will get more efficiency in gasoline.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”