Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 106 XN 1999 - My Problems and Questions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
erdi43
Hello there. First of all, thank you in advance to everyone who responded.
I just bought my car. A little meticulous (bristle Tongue I'm a person. There are some problems, I can not solve my mind.

1- The left side of the indicator light of my vehicle does not work. In other words, the 0-80 range of the night speed indicator is dark, not visible at all. I showed it to the electrician, he said, his bulbs go off. I bought and replaced all the bulbs by myself, there was no difference. I asked another xn user gave an interesting answer. He was the same as me, then I changed the battery for another reason, he said it was okay. Anyone have any idea about this?

2- When my vehicle passes high bumps by the right front wheel, it sounds like a squeak. I showed the front team everything is new made front team said smoothly. I showed the master, he shook the shock absorbers or something, he said, no problem. Why can this be?

3- My car is gasoline and no lpg is installed. Its engine is very healthy, it has no problems. But some mornings, when the starter is pressed on the first start, it does not work and gas. It works when I touch the gas a little bit, but when I take my foot off the gas, the cycle falls and stops. I asked a master again, I have to look at it when he was cold and he said he was not interested.

4- Finally, the heating is not heating. The first radiator came to my mind, I had it cleaned so it could be clogged. The hot liquid that was pressed during the cleaning circulated in the radiator, so there is no obstruction. But now the same hot air is not coming again. I said to the master whether there could be a problem in the circulation or not, he said. They said, don't expect anything like that.

So none of the masters you will understand are interested. They choose a vehicle officially. The customer is also very full of industry cars. So I want to figure out what I can solve myself.
I would be glad if you help.
Good forum for everyone :)
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
sonerkyl
There are mas peugeot when you want all of your problems, they will solve all your problems.

1-battery and charge dynamo control was done. the connectors may be a related nuisance. voltage values should be checked .. or bulb sockets may be distressed.
2-Replace the shock absorber bearing and block. if everything has changed at the bottom.
3-Idle sensor replace and clean throttle.
The 4-way flap may be faulty. adjusting the hot cold transition.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
erdi43
you are right, hodja, if you ask, everyone is in master industry ...
Since I did not have any masters I knew, I went to a few famous pejos based on the comments made on the map. they are not even looking at my 106's face since it is a parental day, they recommend other masters or something.
I did not see mas service at the first opportunity, let me go there. Do they know you, I will tell you my greetings :)
08.05.2020 21:30 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = erdi43] you are telling the truth, teacher, if you ask, everyone is in the master industry ...
Since I did not have any masters I knew, I went to a few famous pejos based on the comments made on the map. they are not even looking at my 106's face since it is a parental day, they recommend other masters or something.
I did not see mas service at the first opportunity, let me go there. Do they know you, I will tell you my greetings :)
[/ QUOTE]

get to know abdullah master, soner from peugeot 308 group and hello emrah also helps.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”