Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 106 Water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:51 # 1
PEJO106
Guys, first of all hello to everyone. As a result of my long and secret research in the forum, I decided to buy a pegout 106 thanks to everyone.

Now I just bought the car, but I still have a lot of missing information. I want to ask them.

First of all, my first error is: where do we control the water of the car: D There is a reservoir for the water of the wipers on the front hood. There is a cover on a steering sign and a radiator cap. Where do we check the water of the car and make water supplements?

I would appreciate it if anyone has information. I look at other cars, there is a separate water tank for the water of the car but I could not see it in this ..

Thanks.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 2
outlaw
YOU CAN PUT RADIATOR WATER FROM THE FLOOR LOCATION IMMEDIATELY ...
YOU WILL REMOVE WATER IN THE RIGHT HEADLIGHT.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 3
PEJO106
[QUOTE = outlaw] YOU CAN PUT RADIATOR WATER FROM THE FLOOR LATCH IMMEDIATELY ...
YOU WILL REMOVE WATER IN THE RIGHT HEADLIGHT.
[/ QUOTE]

Isn't it the place I show below, master? Let's not put it in the wrong place, but the other day the repairman put antifreeze from there.

08.05.2020 18:51 # 4
outlaw
EWET MIDDLE OF CHARGE ANTIFREEZE WILL BE PUT THE RADIATOR OF THE RADIATOR ...
08.05.2020 18:51 # 5
outlaw
XR CAR ???
08.05.2020 18:51 # 6
PEJO106
[QUOTE = outlaw] XR CAR ??? [/ QUOTE]

Yeah
08.05.2020 18:51 # 7
samet206
The place you show is the right place, the radiator water is controlled from here, added here. The steering wheel with the steering sign is the chamber where the steering fluid is located. Something that will happen with experience, in time, come easy.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 8
smiley
[QUOTE = PEJO106] Guys, hello everyone first. As a result of my long and secret research in the forum, I decided to buy a pegout 106 thanks to everyone.

Now I just bought the car, but I still have a lot of missing information. I want to ask them.

First of all, my first error is: where do we control the water of the car: D There is a reservoir for the water of the wipers on the front hood. There is a cover on a steering sign and a radiator cap. Where do we check the water of the car and make water supplements?

I would appreciate it if anyone has information. I look at other cars, there is a separate water tank for the water of the car but I could not see it in this ..

Thanks.
[/ QUOTE]
Hodja, I understood the long research and you did a secret research.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 9
muro_60
[QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = PEJO106] Hi guys first, everyone. As a result of my long and secret research in the forum, I decided to buy a pegout 106 thanks to everyone.

Thanks.
[/ QUOTE]
Hodja, I understood the long research and you did a secret research. [/ QUOTE] Clap muro_60 2014-10-29 17:41:10
08.05.2020 18:51 # 10
PEJO106
[QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = PEJO106] Hi guys first, everyone. As a result of my long and secret research in the forum, I decided to buy a pegout 106 thanks to everyone.

Thanks.
[/ QUOTE]
Hodja, I understood the long research and you did a secret research. [/ QUOTE]

:) When I say secret research without being a member so: D I was reading from outside that privacy :)
08.05.2020 18:51 # 11
CrimsonChild
we put the water from where the friend shows it, but since the water in which the water is placed gets dirty over time, the water's fullness rate is not visible. For those who wonder how I control it, I insert a thin iron rod and intervene according to its wetness: D
08.05.2020 18:51 # 12
Walpalmer
hello I have a Peugeot 106 xr 98 model vehicle atiker brand with LPG My problem in the car is working on gasoline and switching to LPG, sometimes I am having trouble running it. Can anyone write this problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”