Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 106 Sunroof Maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
eran
Hello friends.
We bought a Peugeot 106 with 99 models, automatic, manual sunroof at 114,000 km.
As I researched a little, I read that sunroofs may have water leaking problems.
I took 5 liters of water and poured it completely into the sunroof area of the car. Then I looked inside, there is no wrap, no flow, but there is some dampness in the inner tube of the sunroof. So there is a little bit of kidnapping. Of course, I don't know what happens in pressurized water in heavy rain or when washing the car.
What am I supposed to do now? I'll go to the Sunroof mechanic, but I can't trust it, as many are in trouble. Some call it a water drain channel, some call it a wick. In fact, there is no visible wear.
Finally, does anyone know a qualified sunroof master in Ankara? There are those who recommend Anka Oto. I went there last year, they say you won't touch the leaky water.
That's why you need a master who gives his job.
Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Tarpaulin teacher tarpaulin
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
eran
Today, I visited a lot of sunroofers and glass shops both in Ivedik and Şaşmaz. It was said that the sunroof wick was worn and should be replaced.

Nowhere is this wick. I couldn't find it in scrap dealers either. I do not know what to do. Confused I say to the masters, let's find a different method, they say there is nothing to do.

Meanwhile, the sunroof wick of the Clio 2 was the same as ours. They said if you can find it, take it and wear it, but it doesn't exist. I think you need to ask the authorized service.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
eran
There is a slight leak from the part of the Sunroof wick facing the windshield. How would I do if I made a door seal or liquid seal to that area?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
eran
There is no master wick in any industry.
The sunroof wick of the Renault Clio 2 is also sleeping, but it is nowhere else.
As a workaround, I had a transparent hood protection film on the complete edges of the sunroof glass. At least it will work until I find the fuse. Of course, sunroof will not be used in the meantime.
And if we give the wick anyway, won't it bring service?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 6
eran
I ordered the wick as zero on ebay. Hopefully it will reach my hand without any problems.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = eran] I ordered the wick as zero on ebay. Hopefully it will reach my hand without any problems. [/ QUOTE]

Best wishes. Hope you have a smooth shopping. Get well soon
08.05.2020 20:35 # 8
eran
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = eran] I ordered the wick on ebay as zero. Hopefully it will reach my hand without any problems. [/ QUOTE]

Best wishes. Hope you have a smooth shopping. Get well [/ QUOTE]

Thank you.
By the way, 106, Saxo, Clio and Land Rover Discovery models had the same sunroof wicks. This is what goes on in the site that sells many pieces. I found the Discovery fuse and ordered it. I hope there is no mismatch.

Also, all sunroofers say there are no sunroof drains in the 106s. Do you really know that?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
Honestly, I have no information, unfortunately. Either there are munitions, masters or no evacuation
08.05.2020 20:35 # 10
eran
The roving came today. I'm going to have it in the evening. I hope there is no mismatch.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 11
eran
[QUOTE = eran] The wick is here today. I'm going to have it in the evening. I hope there is no mismatch. [/ QUOTE]

I got the wick last week. There are no changes. The leak continues. I don't understand what to do.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 12
GokhaN
I ask you to get a price from the authorized services. If there is a lot of water in heavy rain, your ceiling will hang, it will do worse work.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 13
Tarsuslu salim
I had the same problem, I went to the last care bodywork, there was a water drain hole under the back cover, it was cleaned with a long wire pressed with silicone in it.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 14
eran
[QUOTE = GökhaN] I ask you to get a price from the authorized services If the water in the heavy rain is too much, your ceiling will hang, it will do worse work [/ QUOTE]

My teacher, not the authorized service, even 106 in the industry, no one is interested. For now, I made a transparent film so that water does not leak to the places where sunroof glass and plastic meet. This is the workaround. If I still do not get results, I will cancel it with silicone sunroof.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 15
GokhaN
Sponsor rsh automotive writes the number in the upper part, maybe they can bring the bidet ask for 0531 363 67 66
08.05.2020 20:35 # 16
eran
[QUOTE = GökhaN] Sponsor rsh automotive will write the number in the upper part, maybe they can bring it to bidet 0531 363 67 66 ask the ef [[QUOTE]

I brought zero suppositories on ebay, hodja. The suppository was not the solution. It seems as though some parts of the glass are not fully pressed. Evacuation channels were opened, again, no benefit. The water is already flowing before it reaches the drain channel, from places where the glass does not step.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 17
onlycihan
I think also set a thin wick on the inside of the glass. So the wick inside the glass presses the wick you change in the bonnet and absorbs two wicks, even if there is a slight curvature or a dot on the glass. give it a try
08.05.2020 20:35 # 18
eran
I have solved the problem radically by having the black glass silicone removed.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 19
OguzhanKucuk61
The sunroof has been canceled. So get well soon
08.05.2020 20:35 # 20
eran
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] sunroof canceled? So get well soon [/ QUOTE]

Yes, teacher, unfortunately. Sunroof is a great pleasure but we couldn't figure it out. We will use it as a partial glass ceiling.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”