Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 106 Quicksilver Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:53 # 1
maTcewa
Friends, I do not know much about the car, my age is young, I am single and the high level of excitement brought me the feeling of acquiring 106 owners ... without making too much play on the engine, interior trim exterior full paint suspension bumpers wheels etc. I would really appreciate it if you help me with what you think of a 106 Quicksilver.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Did you get the car? Are you thinking of buying and want an idea?
08.05.2020 19:53 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, first of all, the motor condition of the vehicle you will buy is well controlled. You buy the car and pay so much, then the engine will spend you a lot more money. If you can find gasoline, I say buy gasoline and make sure that the pain is not an accident. The procedures you call will vary between 2500-5000 TL according to the master and the snowboarding status of the vehicle. rim varies according to tire sizes and will cost between 1200-2000 TL. You can make a special cover for the interior floor. It varies between 200-300 TL. so you will have an extra cost of up to 10000 TL. I hope you can find a car according to your heart.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 4
maTcewa
I'm thinking of buying :)
08.05.2020 19:53 # 5
maTcewa
first of all thank you for giving cvp yesterday i went to look for a gasoline 106 or the engine engine of the car cracked
08.05.2020 19:53 # 6
huseyin.celebi
Hello, I think that you will definitely not be able to remove my personal opinion while selling the costs you have made, think like spending money on your pleasure, then decide for it :)
08.05.2020 19:53 # 7
maTcewa
I do not have a profit, I have a family car that will be my second car for enjoyment and pleasure :)
08.05.2020 19:53 # 8
mstfkys
if you buy a normal vehicle, you look at a throat 106 if you take a look at 2 throats :) if you are not a robust mechanic, you will ruin you check your oil water every week, listen to the sound of the car, take it instantly, do not wait, when you use it, choose the right roads, don't go over the bumps, go through the bumps: ) If the vehicle will not have any problem with the engine, I will take it, but it will be a good look, but if you ask, let's look at 106. As I say, I will put a manifold and cancel the catalyst and install a sports exhaust. If you say I enter the air filter, the fuel will increase instantly. When you burn 25 cents, you will see 40-45 cents. If you want to get a sweet sound, just enter an air filter, the room simo has boxes, it must be 300 TL. The island gives a very nice look, keep it original, and exam it. If the police stop, they can not see and write a penalty.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 9
huseyin.celebi
so it is so beautiful i also use the family car on weekdays i have 106 quicksilver im using it on the weekend i made a mistake about the rim i tell you you have in mind you have a wide rim tire from the original tire size when i bought it I had a 185 5 arm rim that did not fit directly into the hood. He wears bracelets, he looks good, but he hits the hood when he makes it right and left right now I am looking for gti rim, I have already examined it, I think it is 2 rims, 106 gti rim and 206 cc rim, and when I bought it, the car was flat and the roads of our neighborhood are very bad and I will remove it. I said torsion boiled, I gave 900 pounds turned into lathe 1 week I slept in the industry. I couldn't decide on your own color :)
08.05.2020 19:53 # 10
outlaw
If you find it clean 106, you will enjoy it, but if you come across the carcass, it will harass you.
It is impossible to find an unforced wear and tear, does not it come, of course, but it is a chance job ..
I have paid 10 000 TL since I bought my car but it is arbitrary.
It never left me on the road except for running out of gasoline ...
Since I am a clean and meticulous man, I spent a lot of money, I reset it from the oven paint to the printing pad, from the triger to the brake pumps.
I advise you to look at over-played tampered cars, but there will be an accident, but the chassis poles and front panel are solid ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”