Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 106 Master Advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
ibanez_022
Hi friends,

I will do some mechanical work on the vehicle, I could not find a master according to my head. Is there anyone who will recommend Istanbul Anatolian side master? if possible, he should be a master who understands pejoes very well and will not pile.

In other words, he has repaired and swallowed from the same vehicle, and when spotting the fault, someone who can say the point shot is the problem.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
KidCabrio307
[QUOTE = ibanez_022] Friends Hi,

I will do some mechanical work on the vehicle, I could not find a master according to my head. Is there anyone who will recommend Istanbul Anatolian side master? if possible, he should be a master who understands pejoes very well and will not pile.

In other words, he has repaired and swallowed from the same vehicle, and when spotting the fault, someone who can say the point shot is the problem.
[/ QUOTE]

If he was such a master, LOL
08.05.2020 19:45 # 3
GokhaN
I have an erdinç master that I have maintained my own vehicle. If you tell me that you have received the number from the automotive auto caucasian number 0532 063 04 23 and received the number from me.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 4
yawruaslan
Umraniye Sanayi Kalender Oto

bostancı industrial pejocu harun usta

everybody keeps recommending them I have never been but harun master will take the vehicle next month
08.05.2020 19:45 # 5
GokhaN
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] umraniye industrial calender auto

bostancı industrial pejocu harun usta

everybody keeps recommending them I have never been but harun master will take the vehicle next month
[/ QUOTE]

The veteran master opened a shop for himself, but I heard that he is not interested anymore as he used to. Harun master has high prices.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 6
ibanez_022
Hello there,

Thanks for the answers. Harun master's shop is always full, I always look at it while passing by. I was at a break once again, I don't know why, but very cool attitudes. They act as if they don't want to do business and earn money. I said ok, I never went again. But these are the friends I feel, of course, I do not intend to denigrate anyone from here.

How is Gökhan Bey Erdinç Usta? There is axle clearance in the vehicle. They all have a problem that I call bristle breakdown. I suspect the crank sensor. When I travel a lot in the city, I observe the idle and suddenly go down to zero and go up to 10. It happens twice in 3 seconds in 15-20 minutes and the vehicle can statistic in the meantime. anybody have an idea?

So I do not want a master who says let's try and get a crank sensor and replace it. We go and take the piece out of fault. We've given money to that piece in vain

Greetings
08.05.2020 19:45 # 7
GokhaN
erdinç is good not to be aware of the others as much as possible, not to say this piece this piece. I did the tough maintenance in my car, I am glad like the change of the camshaft chain.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 8
ibanez_022
So let me go see you today, can you tell me I'm coming? I'll be there around 5:30 pm. Gökhan Bey, if you are available, we will meet the bride :)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 9
GokhaN
[QUOTE = ibanez_022] So let me go see you today, can you tell me that I will come? I'll be there around 5:30 pm. Gökhan Bey, if you are available, we will meet you too.) [/ QUOTE]

I'm trying to go a break from you, so I'm not going to come Sariyer I barely had room on Saturdays every week PEN Adygeyan 0532 063 04 23
Gokhan 2016-04-19 13:53:26
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”