Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 106 fan problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:03 # 1
mehmet106

First of all, easy to everyone, good holidays, my friends and my dear master, I bought a peugeot 106 xr 3 months ago, I got a 1999 model knob, when I bought it, there was no part of the car called a temper, and I had it installed and my temperature problem disappeared. the middle line is right at the top of the line and sometimes that line is coming out ... but it doesn't come to red at all or the temperature is not burning but after 10 minutes, the fan hurts to my head but it is very hot, today the fan is working in the same way. I said that it is due to the key of my car's air conditioner. When I pressed the air conditioner, the red temperature light came on, I turned it off immediately. I found the cagrey here, if you knew it or you know it ... help me :) I would like to thank you for your help ...

08.05.2020 16:03 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I

08.05.2020 16:03 # 3
mon
no problem if the fan is running in the middle line of the movement. If you do some research on the forum, the movement hands of almost all pejoes cross the middle line. I have the same problem. This is the chronic problem of pejos. I don't think it's a malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 4
Guests
I have no problem but when I say a fan, there is no fan in my quicksilver.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 5
mehmet106
My brother, not the middle line, works when the middle line is on the line, but I did not understand that it was not so :) at least I did not understand the red temperature zone or do not heat the temperature, I am not afraid about it, but I did not understand why it was like this.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 6
aksungur19
Brother I bought a 106 xr 1998 air conditioner too. This is also the case for my vehicle. The vehicle turns on the fan immediately. The line goes up to what you call. However, when I turn on my air conditioner, the temperature light does not come on. I think the only problem is in the air conditioner. Other is normal ...
08.05.2020 16:03 # 7
gumus_5757
friend, don't worry, I was crazy about it, I even changed the knuckles because of the breakdown, I even put the separate knuckle on the radiator, but the fan switching on these vehicles turns on the fan after 10 minutes in my car and it is normal when it turns on.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 8
mehmet106
thank you friends :) last week the radiator said they had made air, they said they had a little knife, they found it, they said that the valve opened and put water from the place where the water was put down, I put the water out of the mouth of the valve, they did the same thing again, but this time, it was the same problem again, I did the same thing again, It doesn't get stuck in my head. Friends: If we find a result, because this time came to the bottom line of the red and the pressure of the gas burns, the heat burns, and my foot comes out of the gas ... it is hotter than 2 days ago.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 9
Guests
friends, the engine is small, and the reason for canceling the chronicle problem of these 106s is that there are those who wear empty sills to let this fan come on early.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 10
mehmet106
Here I was on the line above the middle line and what I saw today is on the bottom line of the red, and I get upset as I hit the gas.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”