Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 106 capping problem.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
SevkeTSeneR
When my peugeot 106 xr car is thrown around the gasoline quarter tank, it turns on the right or left turns, it turns out as if it would stop the accident, then it picks up immediately.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
34sea45
As far as I know it is genetic, it is the same problem I have in my car, the shape of this tank and I think it is lacquered by the pump's shower
08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
SevkeTSeneR
[QUOTE = 34sea45] As far as I know, genetic it is the same problem I have in my car, the shape of this tank and the lapping of the pump, I think it is not the only one in me [/ QUOTE]. / div>
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ShekiL.GTİ] [QUOTE = 34sea45] As far as I know it is genetic, I think it's the same problem in my car, the shape of this tank and I think the pump is lacquered [/ QUOTE]
chronically, it's not all I have in one 106: s tube will this happen anyway?
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Tube not LPG system "Grin"
& nbsp;
When LPG is installed, this is not the case. I think this is a situation that occurs when the gas stays low or the gas shifts in sloping places. When working with LPg, this is not the case for using gasoline. > 2011-10-14 16:39:00
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
SevkeTSeneR
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ShekiL.GTİ] [QUOTE = 34sea45] As far as I know it is genetic in my car, the same problem is the same problem with this tank and the laughter of the pump. not: would it be anyway if i put on s tube?
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Tube not LPG system "Grin"
& nbsp;
When LPG is installed, this is not the case. I think this is a situation that occurs when the gas stays low or the gas shifts in sloping places. When you are working with LPg, you will not be able to use gasoline.
& nbsp;
I can help you if you are planning to install LPG ...
[/ QUOTE]
We can solve this event with lpg :))
08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
34sea45
cem brother I love the reaction you gave to the word tube :)

this is almost a quarter of the car when the car is not accelerating when it falls below a quarter about the shape of the pump. I had it checked, I made the engine checked, they couldn't find anything, I say chronic and pass this issue
08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR

gasoline pump may be faulty

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”