Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 106 automatic transmission

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
Guests
I have a Peugeot 1999 model 106 XR 1.4 automatic transmission. and I have to be loaded with excess gas to move it with my car, I can go at high speed. The vehicle is drowning at low speed. I took my vehicle to the service and they couldn't find any fault. However, when the vehicle continued to force, I showed it to several masters and they said there was a transmission malfunction. Accordingly, because the repair of parts is costly, you have to change the gearbox, but the other one will change, the gearbox oil and filters will need to be replaced.
however, I was left together, are there any friends who have malfunctioned in this way? what are your solution suggestions?
Where can I find a transmission? I asked a few places automatically, could not find.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
arifkemal
According to my estimation, valves or valve does not decrease oil or work as before. it moves at high speed in the car when the required pressure is not available. it must already change in gearbox oil when it changes them. The function of the valves in the cars, especially in peugeot cars, is getting old.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”