Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Petrol Tank Right rear underarm cover ???????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
muhlisoz

Hi everyone, happy past feast.

My car is 2005 model 206xt petrol 110000 km.

I searched for two days in my car, there was a disastrous smell of gasoline, I scanned and finally found the problem. There is a small crack in the picture where the crack is written, and as soon as I turn the ignition, there is a gasoline leak. I will tell you how I solved the problem, maybe because it will happen to you.

First of all I have a few questions;

What is the name of the part shown in the picture?

i repaired, i want to change the part what is the price?

Is it only available on pug services or can I find it on the market?

As for how I solved the event

Leaving the gasoline lid open so that it does not close the contact and pressurize it, paste it with Iranian glue and wait 5 minutes, then the leak was interrupted. I tried 3 different adhesives before, but gasoline solved all of them, none of them worked, the only adhesive that worked was iran glue.

I hope that if it happens to anyone, you can solve it in this way.

(The images are small and can be seen by clicking on them.)

muhlisoz 2010-09-12 15:06:25
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
xMEGANx
Get well soon ;)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
muhlisoz
eywallah saolas let's get through with a glue for now let's see how much we will explode ??
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
Carmania

Get well soon, a nice little problem :)

08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
muhlisoz
At first, it was not a small problem, thank you Iranians made a nice adhesive;)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
koliva
And that backside of my gas tank? I don't know if the gas filter I read somewhere is under the back seat. Because when I wanted to replace the gas filter, they told me in your car that the gas filter with the pump inside the tank.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
okan77
Isn't it a gas pump ... it is on its hoses as going and coming ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
muhlisoz
I have no knowledge friends, do not have a friend who knows exactly the name of the track, please help !!!
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = muhlisoz] I have no knowledge, friends, do not have a friend who knows exactly the name of the track or help please !!! [/ QUOTE]
I called a little from overseas sites and I learned that there is a gas pump (as okan77 says). I looked at your car from the Service Box, and I think yours is like the petrol filter inside the petrol pump. If you want to replace it, you will need to replace it with the complete pump. Koliva 2010-09-14 15:09:33
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
okankrgz
in most peugeot gasoline I saw was under the right rear seat (106,206,306) which is the obvious gas pump Gülme I do not know if it will cause trouble in the future, but if the leakage has stopped, I will never handle the pump.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
Guests
I say it is because it comes to my friends, be sure you don't play with the round pipes, I broke it when I say I take off the hose at the end of the pipe and it broke me very expensive service gave me a very cold price, I went, I dismantled it from a crashed uno ...
6 months ago they said the gas pump had to be completely replaced. They took 350 lira price plus workmanship.
Be you, do not open the bottom of that seat even if you are in curiosity ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 12
muhlisoz

friends two days later gasoline also dissolves that glue. I went to the service and changed it the other day, I paid 385 pounds plus labor money

alone, the gas gauge has remained steady after traveling a little and it will be fixed as long as I make it as a quarter warehouse I think I will go to the service again soon

come easy to meet

08.05.2020 14:53 # 13
zerzevat
my return hose was leaking for a long time. Even in the summer, even though it was switched to LPG, more than a quarter tank was wasted.

Maybe I said, I'll tie it to the yellow plastic pipes from the bottom of the hose and stretch it. He was cut. then I got that little ring. in different sizes and sizes. I placed it inside the pipe insertion point. I wore. I said cut off ... yes, the pipe cuts around it, but it comes as a leak from the bottom of the float side. the crack is not visible to the eye, but I did crack it while stretching it. I used very thick wire so I guess it was.

This plug-in pipe said to the engine up to the engine, and the industry's bits and the price of 180 pounds. so I had it stretched. I went to the service was a short piece and 30 TL :(

I urgently need the part with these pipes on the float. the pump is not the handle of the float. You need a visible part. Is there anyone else who has it because it has changed before, the other parts are broken?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 14
blntctn
the subject is glorious :)

I got the same problem war pump price from me from Gokhan friend 528 TL, Konya Uyararslan I got the service 620 + workmanship, I asked the supplier industry in the market varies between 140 - 160 TL. how would it be?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 15
zerzevat
It happens. It would be amazing. be very careful during the upside down change alone. o spring feet, do not break the joints. I wish you could find it or something. If the bottom is bad and the top is solid .. because everyone gets the pump and the full tool is broken. so our situation is the opposite of everybody ... who knows who lies idly in us: if you find the piece we need :( find me one too. please let me know please.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 16
zerzevat
I wish I could find the exact location of the crack, it would be lightly carved with the thinnest drill bit, I would fill it with an adhesive filling material. Of course, I don't know what kind of glue the gasoline cannot solve?

08.05.2020 14:53 # 17
talip206
The same thing happened to me, friends, unfortunately, the glue does not work. The pump was intact, the float was intact, but that plastic was cracked. Unfortunately, that piece is not sold individually. It is sold with gas pump and float attached. I bought the supplier industry for 180 TL and there is no problem. He stands in my master in the old piece. If the supply industry causes trouble, we will remove the original and attach it to him. If your pump is intact, do not give any money to the original e. Take the supplier industry and get your own pump installed. talip206 2015-11-04 15:05:58
08.05.2020 14:53 # 18
zerzevat
Is there no chemical to withstand gasoline, let's expand the crack with a fine drill and fill it in between.

Generally the pump breaks down - the buoy breaks down ... it must be in the parts that we need .. :( I don't want to pay that much for nothing, because we spent a lot of money on the industry recently :(

vegetables 2015-11-04 15:12:09
08.05.2020 14:53 # 19
aslanaft
Did you try dayson silicon
08.05.2020 14:53 # 20
zerzevat
I haven't tried anything yet. I have no knowledge of chemistry. if somebody knows, I'll roll up the sleeves ... will the silicone resist the pressure? I'll try, but we will not be able to try too much.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”