Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

petrol pump help (solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
mon
Hello friends, I have not been able to run my car in petrol since yesterday. Gasoline does not come from the hose coming from the tank and entering the injectors. I removed the cover under the right rear seat. Does anyone know how to disassemble a gas pump? thanks.
mon 2011-10-17 21:56:26
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
koliva
Why are you inserting the gas pump? Are you sure it is finished?
To understand this, you can check if it is working by removing the cable socket and giving 12 volts directly to the relevant points. Also probably in your car (old 206's) there is a double role for the gas pump. The ECU in the engine section is there for this role. You should also test this. And of course you checked the insurance at the beginning of these.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
Guests
I answered your private message ... "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
mon
Thanks, I looked at the friends' insurance. Since I don't know what the role is like, I can't recognize if I look at the ecu there. Now, let's look at the socket with the measuring device.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = mon] thank you, I looked at the friends insurance, I removed the cover under the solid seat, I removed the arrival and departure petrol hoses as well, I started the starter gasoline did not come. Since I don't know what the role is like, I can't recognize if I look at the ecu there. Now, let's look at the socket with the measuring device. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
When the contact opens, a voltage must come there. Normally, when we turn on the ignition before starting the starter, the gas pump runs and provides the pressure of the gas.
& nbsp;
If the voltage is coming, I can call the engine a vertebra. You can do this if you want to test whether the engine is running or not, by carrying the 12 volt pump as an external ...
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = mon] thank you, I looked at the friends insurance, I removed the cover under the solid seat, I removed the arrival and departure petrol hoses as well, I started the starter gasoline did not come. Since I don't know what the role is like, I can't recognize if I look at the ecu there. Now, let's look at the socket with the measuring device. [/ QUOTE]

There are 4 legs on the connector. You should be able to see 12 volts in two of them. The other two go to the gas gauge. The middle two should be direct feed.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
mon
9 volts appear on cables that are thick

08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
mon

I cannot remove the pump without removing the black ring in this picture. but it is not dismantled in this ring. I guess it has to be opened by turning the teeth, but I could not.
mon 2011-10-17 12:01:21
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = mon]

I can't remove the pump without removing the black ring in this picture. but it is not dismantled in this ring. I guess it has to be opened by turning the teeth, but I could not.
[/ QUOTE]

I want to tell you how to put it on you but make sure before you put it.

Since I see 9 volts (I think it will be the right place) I think the problem is from the link. There is a double role in the fuses section under the hood. Cables entering this role were loose. If I was in place, I would play with the cables there.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
mon
inside the fuse box? this role
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
koliva
Is [QUOTE = mon] inside the fuse box? [/ QUOTE]

this role should be so. When you open the fuse box, you will see a lot of cables. Play with these cables and see if there will be any improvement? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:15 # 12
mon
okay I hope you will tell me how to disassemble the pump as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = mon] okay I hope you will tell me how to disassemble the pump as soon as I hope. [/ QUOTE]

If this is not the case, I think it is necessary to feed directly and see if the pump is working. It is difficult to put the pump in place, not to replace it. And there is gas in the hose coming from the tank. God should be very careful and take all necessary security measures. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:15 # 14
tazmaniac
well, the pump is not under that cover, there are hoses and cables ... pump under the car
08.05.2020 16:15 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = tazmaniac] well, the pump is not under that cover, there are hoses and cables there .. under the pump car
[/ QUOTE]

If you say it, it would be a gasoline filter. The gas pump is there, under the back seat.

08.05.2020 16:15 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = tazmaniac] well the pump is not under that cover, there are hoses and wires ... under the pump car
[/ QUOTE]

It would be a gasoline filter even if you say it. The gas pump is there, under the rear seat.

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Yes I agree with you ...
& nbsp;
Certainly the pump is inside the tank. Cunku & nbsp; cools with gas ... Some LPG vehicles travel very low on gasoline level. Before this absolute time, the gas pump can be busted !!! A situation that is closed to debate under the pump ...
CeCoLi 2011-10-17 20:09:36
08.05.2020 16:15 # 17
tazmaniac
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = tazmaniac] well the pump is not under that cover, there are hoses and cables there .. under the pump car
[/ QUOTE]

If you say it, it will be a gasoline filter. The gas pump is there, under the back seat.

[/ QUOTE]

right, pardon..I mixed it with the filter
08.05.2020 16:15 # 18
tazmaniac
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = tazmaniac] well the pump is not under that cover, there are hoses and cables .. the pump is under the car
[/ QUOTE]

It would be a petrol filter even if you say it . The gas pump is there, under the back seat.

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Yes I agree with you ...
& nbsp;
Certainly the pump is inside the tank. Cunku & nbsp; cools with gas ... Some LPG vehicles travel very low on gasoline level. Before this absolute time, the gas pump can be broken !!!
& nbsp;
In the picture above, both the electrical socket and the inlet of the gas are visible. It is a situation that is closed to the discussion under the pump ... .gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Grin "title =" Grin "/> "Grin" "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:15 # 19
mon
friends, there is gas in the warehouse, I bought it in less than a quarter last week. There was gas in the tank, as I did not suspect gasoline. But when I bought 10 pounds of gasoline, the car worked, I did not understand what work, the indicator is solid and I am sure that there was at least 8 liters of gas in the tank. mon 2011-10-17 21:45:14
08.05.2020 16:15 # 20
koliva
[QUOTE = mon] friends have gas in the tank I bought it in less than a quarter last week or something like 10lt. There was gas in the tank, as I did not suspect gasoline. But when I bought 10 pounds of gasoline, the car worked, I did not understand what work, the indicator is solid and I am sure that there was at least 8 liters of gas in the tank. [/ QUOTE]

You were going to insert the pump at once "Laugh"
Get over. < br>
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”