Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Petrol needle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
tlp
Friends are with me the vehicle tube. When I travel with gas, the gasoline needle thinks as if it is going with gasoline. I think the brain commands the needle according to the instant fuel consumption, so I am patient. Well, is there any detail such as freezing, resetting, formatting this irene to normal? On the other hand, I'm a Megane 2 user. The same situation exists in it, but its screen is reset. Is there any 206 in this?
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
black_rock
I have that same problem .
08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
woshborn
Psa module solves this job, I have plugged it in brc service, every time I start the car, the pointer shows the real value, or another solution will be in the halfway & nbsp; every time you start the car, the pointer resets itself

or Pasha CeColi you will find yourself in the forum & nbsp; "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
Ako06
It's a normal situation. Since the vehicle is not lpg in nature, it thinks that the vehicle is going from gasoline. He's recovering. but not every time you turn on or off the contact. Of course the masters know better in the forum ..
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
maestro
It is a very interesting situation for the first time.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
tlp
There is such an application in Megane 2, I wondered if there was a peugeot in the reset. I do not know if there is any gas when the gas runs out, stress is going on :)) anyway thank you, I will go and ask where I got a lpg
08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
maestro
I heard that there was no problem when the brothers kept the gas on the half tank, try it if you want
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”