Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PETROL LEAK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Old Models
08.05.2020 19:57 # 1
srhtccn
Hello everyone, guys. I have a 206 2006 model vehicle. Although my vehicle is scuba, the gasoline needle is lowering. Do you think this is normal even though the car goes into the tube right after running?
08.05.2020 19:57 # 2
vpro
Yes, it's a normal situation. Peugeot drops the needle as if it is burning gasoline. There are 2 ways to prevent this, I think you will either visit the half-tank constantly or if an electronic part is installed, it will prevent the gas gauge from coming down.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 3
sonerkyl
firstly welcome. A normal situation that our OMER friend said, the gasoline needle automatically drops according to the way our vehicles go. The lpg ciler is selling that module between 150-200 TL, but I think my teacher will automatically return the money gasoline at certain intervals.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 4
srhtccn
I'll fuse the gas after a certain period of time, the pointer won't play constantly, right?
08.05.2020 19:57 # 5
sonerkyl
Expression will be reduced even if the vehicle goes on gas after my teacher has completed it. then, after the red lights up, the pointer will return to a certain time. Unfortunately, the pointer will fall as you use it, but as I said, it will become old again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”