Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

petrol gauge problem !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:35 # 1
eren8er
my car's gas gauge is not working ... they said they are gas pumps and floats .. I talked to the pecologist efe bey on the wire .. the problem is on the indicator ... i went to the bursa today he said to someone who is the person of this business .. I do not know if I do ... is it really worth the indicator repair? Bidet will not be repaired .. not too much price?
08.05.2020 15:35 # 2
Kemanyak
Man, let a competent electronic worker take care of the master, just give 100 lira. Have you checked the fuses? Have you got it connected to the computer? Sometimes they also make oxide and check the cable connections of the tank. If you buy a piece, it won't hold that much.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 3
ose
I also had a problem like this before.
I have read that the 206's have problems with BSI (brain) software. I also read that the problem is solved by throwing a higher version software. It is different to reset the BSI and launch new software. Your problem may be software.

If you are sure that the problem is not a software error then I will say water can help you in troubleshooting. The gas pump is under the rear seat. To get there, you need to insert the back seat. Then insert the assembly as well as the top cover of the pump. Below that, you will see that there are 2 hoses (one for one and one for the incoming) and a socket for the electrical connection right next to it. Remove the socket. Now let's say you have a socket you removed. For the next process, you need to find a resistance between 60 and 260 ohms. Place this resistance on pins 5 and 6 of the socket and then turn the vehicle's contact. The needle must play depending on the value of the resistance you are connecting. For example, if you connect a 160 ohm resistor, you need to see that the fuel is destroyed in the instrument cluster. If the pointer is playing then there is a defect in the part of the tank. If the pointer does not play, then there is probably a malfunction in the instrument cluster. If there are problems with the panel, instead of replacing the panel immediately, first of all, there is a problem with the cables going from the tank to the panel.

My problem turned out very simple, I hope so is your oxidation in the socket of the float . I also give the link. Read from start to finish, your solution is there.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=12482&kw=%feamanra&pn=1&title=yakt-ibresi-hk

08.05.2020 15:35 # 4
ose
[QUOTE = Kemanyak] Dude, let a competent electronicist take care of the master, just give 100 lira. Have you checked the fuses? Have you got it connected to the computer? Sometimes they also make oxide and check the cable connections of the tank. If you bought a piece, it won't hold that much .... [/ QUOTE] +1
08.05.2020 15:35 # 5
eren8er
friends, when i turn on the ignition, the gas gauge goes on and on 3 times ... it goes all the way to the top .. then it stays on the bottom. Let's look at it ... I'll show it in another bar ..
08.05.2020 15:35 # 6
Kemanyak
You can do it yourself because a little intervention is sometimes enough for these works :-))) I have a suggestion Disconnect the battery terminals Wait for 30 seconds then re-plug ...
08.05.2020 15:35 # 7
eren8er
[QUOTE = Kemanyak] You can do it yourself because a little intervention is sometimes enough for these works :-))) I have a suggestion Disconnect the battery terminals Wait for 30 seconds then re-plug ... [/ QUOTE]

I changed the battery 2 weeks ago..I don't think there is such a small problem .. someone said the fulle can be fixed the other day .. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:35 # 8
Guests
I had 2000 models 206xr 1.4 3 years ago.
I had the same problem, I opened the contact twice, opened it half way, closed it, it improved :)
I hope you try your luck :)
08.05.2020 15:35 # 9
eren8er
[QUOTE = facemelowe] I had a 2000 model 206xr 1.4 3 years ago ..
I had the same problem, I opened the contact twice, opened it half way, closed it, it improved :)
[/ QUOTE]

I'll try ok..ahh Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:35 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = eren8er] [QUOTE = facemelowe] I had 2000 models 206xr 1.4 3 years ago ..
[/ QUOTE]

I'll try ok..ahh Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
I hope my friend, you stand out in the cheapest way :)
08.05.2020 15:35 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = kankam_743] I also had a problem like this before.
I have read that the 206's have problems with BSI (brain) software. I also read that the problem is solved by throwing a higher version software. It is different to reset the BSI and launch new software. Your problem may be software.

If you are sure that the problem is not a software error then I will say water can help you in troubleshooting. The gas pump is under the rear seat. To get there, you need to insert the back seat. Then insert the assembly as well as the top cover of the pump. Below that, you will see that there are 2 hoses (one for one and one for the incoming) and a socket for the electrical connection right next to it. Remove the socket. Now let's say you have a socket you removed. For the next process, you need to find a resistance between 60 and 260 ohms. Place this resistance on pins 5 and 6 of the socket and then turn the vehicle's contact. The needle must play depending on the value of the resistance you are connecting. For example, if you connect a 160 ohm resistor, you need to see that the fuel is destroyed in the instrument cluster. If the pointer is playing then there is a defect in the part of the tank. If the pointer does not play, then there is probably a malfunction in the instrument cluster. If there are problems with the panel, instead of replacing the panel immediately, first of all, there is a problem with the cables going from the tank to the panel.

My problem turned out very simple, I hope so is your oxidation in the socket of the float . I also give the link. Read from start to finish, your solution is there.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=12482&kw=%feamanra&pn=1&title=yakt-ibresi-hk

[/ QUOTE]

I say night, who is this cindatan. I could not sleep Göz Kırpma

@ eren8er: There are also tools that make this problem from samandira . It's a simple process written above. You can also see if the problem is with the tank part (samandira, pump etc.) or the panel part. Good luck with.
Koliva 2011-06-10 07:12:29
08.05.2020 15:35 # 12
eren8er

I say night, who is this cindatan. I could not sleep Göz Kırpma

@ eren8er: There are also tools that make this problem from samandira . It's a simple process written above. You can also see if the problem is with the tank part (samandira, pump etc.) or the panel part. Good luck with.
[/ QUOTE]

we learned that it is not from the float ... if you turn on the ignition, it is said that if the gas gauge goes 3 times from top to bottom, it is said to be clock .. I do so exactly ..
08.05.2020 15:35 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = kankam_743] I also had a problem like this before.

[/ QUOTE]
Correct it if I am wrong, but I have read it twice so I may have misunderstood it. eren8er's tool is 106. If you are talking about 206
08.05.2020 15:35 # 14
eren8er
my car is 106 yes ..
08.05.2020 15:35 # 15
flash296
Send me that indicator and let me ... I'll take a look. You were already in Bursa! I am also in Gemlik .. or more simple, if you know the same vehicle, or if you have a friend, plug it into your car and look. will do the same. If it doesn't, you will realize that the problem is not on the indicator .. Don't give money to anyone in vain ... everyone is saying something according to his head.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 16
flash296
if you are saying from the exact indicator. And if you don't trust me, if you can come, we will solve your problem.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 17
ose
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = kankam_743] I also had a problem like this before.

[/ QUOTE]
Correct it if I am wrong, but I have read it twice so I may have misunderstood it. eren8er's tool is 106. If you are talking about 206
[/ QUOTE] My text teacher doesn't matter, 106 206 307 ... even other branded cars all work with the same logic. Respects Koliva teacher here Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:35 # 18
eren8er
[QUOTE = flash296] if you are saying from the exact indicator. And if you don't trust me, if you can come, we will solve your problem.
[/ QUOTE]
It is not a problem to come to the house. I will come to you, do you do this job or are you saying that for help?
08.05.2020 15:35 # 19
metin
[QUOTE = flash296] if you are saying from the exact indicator. And if you don't trust me, if you can come, we will solve your problem.
[/ QUOTE]
here is our most important aspect, peugeot brotherhood Alkış
text 2011-06-30 11:56:25
08.05.2020 15:35 # 20
metin
kankam_743, I thought the 206 and 307 are the same, the 106's are different.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”