Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

petrol filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
riva70
I recently had oil maintenance on my vehicle, I ordered oil and filters to make maintenance, oil pollen air gasoline etc. But I looked through the system, I did not have a gas filter in my vehicle and we did not order. "There may not be a gas filter in some vehicles," he said. The number 83339120 is now what happens if there is a possible contamination in the gasoline if my vehicle does not have a petrol filter?
08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
g-demir
an interesting subject. we need to consult many people
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
koliva
I once wrote in the forum:

[QUOTE = Koliva]
There is no gas filter, but it does not come as a separate part in ours. In our vehicles, the gas filter consists of a piece of gauze, mounted inside the gasoline pump. There is no need to change it separately as it completes its shoulder with almost a gas pump.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
g-demir
[QUOTE = koliva] I once wrote in the forum:

[QUOTE = Koliva]
There is no gas filter, but it does not come as a separate part in ours. In our vehicles, the gas filter consists of a piece of gauze, mounted inside the gasoline pump. There is no need to change it separately as it completes its shoulder with almost a gas pump.
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

this is the case! thank you master Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 16:01 # 5
metin
yes, just like the coach said, we don't have a gas filter. But do not neglect that there is no filter. I heard that there are some models
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”