Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

petrol filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, who we forget, who we do not care about, I did not care, I removed the car to life. I went out of the traction, there was little difference in the traction, but it was nice to affect the fuel, you should definitely change the filter every 10 thousand.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
ali oncu
Mine is diesel, I change it in two ways and it's very important. not much for gasoline vehicles anyway.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
erdal
thanks good reminder this ..
08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
koliva
The gas filter is replaced in the gas pump and complete in some peugeot (including mine). As a result, a high amount appears and it is not changed as often as regular gasoline filters. I have not changed since I bought it, it has been about 30 thousand km. Koliva 2010-12-28 20:51:57
08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
qEccE
Does this change with the petrol pump in these 2000 model 206 vehicles? How much will it cost?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
Guests
i have 2005 model 206 changed this week 19 lira
08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
erdal
If my path falls, I'll change too then this week ..
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
se®k@n
[QUOTE = qEccE] Does my teacher change with the petrol pump in these 2000 model 206 vehicles? How much will it cost? [/ QUOTE]
Independent of the pump, under the vehicle .. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
Guests

HOW IS FRIENDS 106 ALSO THIS FILTER? I RECEIVED THE VEHICLE I HAVE TAKEN FULL MAINTENANCE, BUT THE GASOLINE FILTER IS NOT MANUFACTURED IF YOU HELP IN THE BAN ...

08.05.2020 15:00 # 10
Guests
A friend of mine had left me to do the general maintenance of his vehicle. I get on the vehicle, but there is a very loud voice in the vehicle. While working, it is heard from outside. It is less noticeable than inside. When the engine stops, it stops. megersem gasoline pump is sitting. I pity the contact, it burns until the pressure is completed, again ...
Anyway we removed the filter of the gasoline. He has never changed his life in his life ... because your gas is almost never passed. Is the pump sitting too heavy when it is forced? we changed the filter, the sound of the pump came to normal ... keep in mind ...
10,000 km of users using gasoline
For those using LPG, they can change 20.000 km.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = cecoli] was left to me by a friend of mine to do the general maintenance of his vehicle. I get on the vehicle, but there is a very loud voice in the vehicle. While working, it is heard from outside. It is less noticeable than inside. When the engine stops, it stops. megersem gasoline pump is sitting. I pity the contact, it burns until the pressure is completed, again ...
Anyway we removed the filter of the gasoline. He has never changed his life in his life ... because your gas is almost never passed. Is the pump sitting too heavy when it is forced? we changed the filter, the sound of the pump came to normal ... keep in mind ...
10,000 km of users using gasoline
For those using LPG, they can change 20.000 km.
[/ QUOTE]
So, teacher, what is the application for the filters in this pump? How many a thousand are changed. I did not change the car I bought, I do not think that the previous one of me changed it. Also, how can I tell if the filter is filling the life of the filter when the pump is in the pump?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 12
Guests
It is difficult for you to understand whether you have filled your shoulder. because he can understand anything. It must be very clogged because it causes trouble. it also takes a lot of time. At the same time, the obstruction of this filter varies from person to person. because it differs depending on the gasoline used. I think what you will do is to hurt the vehicle's service book and look from there. because it says what should change when in the revisions, as well ... don't look at anyone's words, apply what is called there ...
08.05.2020 15:00 # 13
adilpeugeot
Most people do not know the gas filter and most masters do not replace it in a difficult place. In fact, it is very important like every filter. There are 206 models in 2006 until all models ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”