Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pert report should be taken into consideration

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends pert report should be considered? I am very satisfied with my car, but I learned that there was a pert report, I bought it with the airbag opened, I bought all of them again, it took me like 2 thousand. I am satisfied with the performance.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
koliva
If you know how much damage your vehicle is pert, no problem for you. I think it is not a problem for the examination because there are examples. If you do automobile insurance, it will be up to you. You also experience trouble while selling. You must definitely tell the recipient and even touch the paper in the notary public.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
klemann
Even minor damage was given pert report. According to my senses, even minor damages were given to remove the vehicle from warranty. I think it is not a problem in the examination.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
dukenukem82
No, there is no problem in the sale, do not forget to notify the buyer enough to avoid falling into the status of three papermakers :). It is not a car insurance but it is under inspection. After all, the vehicle goes to the inspection in order to traffic it :).
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
se®k@n
There is no problem in the examination .. They only approach with prejudice while selling, you sell a little more difficult.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 6
GiTaRRa
Just like that, my friend or the car is super good, I was surprised. I did not know the bidet. I put it on sale.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 7
dbmaster
We do plenty of things without preconceptions in turkey, mileage in excess of 90,000 to 100,000 with cars bıle not sold bızım mıllet rice on her way to work this is the results would be from bulgur I was also bought one year my vehicle 130,000 km vehicle currently 180.000 km'm glad I do not have a cent costs in the oil changed my outside super and fat detract Umeda No, but ask the militia 180,000 km of cars are over, the clotmeter will fall and pass it. In short, selling the vehicle will be very difficult, regards.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 8
Emre Ekrem
You may have problems when selling, if you receive a full expertise report that the vehicle is OK with an authorized service or a similar company. Both you and the recipient have no question marks.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 9
masumserseri
the masumserser 2011-03-27 11:37:23
08.05.2020 15:11 # 10
masumserseri
[QUOTE = is dbmast] Nothing plenty of prejudice in turkey, mileage in excess of 90,000 to 100,000 which cars are not sold to BIL bızım mıllet be brass her way to work bulgur This is the results I have my vehicle 130,000 km it was bought 1 year vehicles currently 180.000 km at no penny costs in the oil changed my outside I am super satisfied and not in fat reduction, but ask the militia 180,000 km of cars are over, pass the mileage and get it, this millet understands it, my friend ... They understand only the disgrace that will do good for our nation and dishonesty. In short, selling the vehicle will be very difficult, regards. [/ QUOTE]

Let us think about it. Some galleries take care of the car outside of the authorized service.
For me, it is important to take the vehicle from the car owners who have not been worn in time, even though the km is high. I am just sitting in the chair and those who passed by.
I had previously had 300 thousand km of diesel passat in myself. It was not the key to the engine.When I sold oil or something else, the area was connected to the authorized service, and the engine has 70% lifetime.

08.05.2020 15:11 # 11
furkan
Don't worry, the best tool to cool down in your car is the vehicle that does not leave you in the rain in the cold in the winter. I boarded it for free, sold it to 17000 registered pert, told individual details to the buyer, took the room, never bother
08.05.2020 15:11 # 12
phaselispa
I had megane 2002, I bought it in a pert state and collected it. Even a funny situation was the car diesel, but the back side was gasoline. There was a problem with the tank cap. There is no problem in the examination. but it forces you a lot while selling. though I sold the car 3 hours after I put it on the net. come easy to you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”