Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Periodic Maintenance Has Arrived :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:34 # 1
yenice
Hello :) I will take the maintenance set tomorrow for periodic maintenance, originally from Umraniye Auto Industry. But there is no master I know. I would be very pleased if you give information.

There is also something I want to ask. I haven't had the chance to stay active in the forum for a while, forum sponsor hawk peugeot's postings have been removed. I guess it's not a sponsor anymore?
08.05.2020 18:34 # 2
herry
not a sponsor but still a friendly workplace, you can shop.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = herry] is not a sponsor but still a friendly workplace, you can shop.
[/ QUOTE]

Our parts shopping is still going to be from falcon peugeot but I wanted to ask when I could not see it as a sponsor.

08.05.2020 18:34 # 4
Burak
They are not our sponsors, but I know that many of our friends still keep their purchases and their shopkeepers are good, even though we don't have sponsors. (I have never met, did not shop :))
08.05.2020 18:34 # 5
Serkan
Ramadan lacks for a long time, I think the tempo of Istanbul has come intensely :) There is a master in Umraniye, Şahin is very close to peugeot.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 6
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] Bayazdır devoid of Ramadan, I guess the pace of Istanbul came intensely :) I have a master in Ümraniye, Şahin is very close to peugeot, they will describe you, there are friends who go and are satisfied in the forum, I met, but it was not coincided. [/ QUOTE]

Naber bro :) Istanbul's tempo has finished me :) I had previously talked with the falcon peugeot and went to a master they described about the issue of my handover. I do not remember the name wrong, I think hamza kalander di. he may be the master you are saying or he is an employee.

Tomorrow, I will take the care package and go to the master they recommended. it would also be great if I had a chance to have a general check up.

There is a total of 10/40 oil care package. Is there any oil you would like to recommend?
08.05.2020 18:34 # 7
okan77
I have it in my head soon ... :)
08.05.2020 18:34 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = okan77] I have it soon on my head ...:) [/ QUOTE]

I asked several places today, they gave 200TL price including labor with sub-industry filters, 275 TL with original filters. Prices including diesel, air, pollen, oil filter, oil and labor.
In Şahin Peugeot, only filters and oils are 130TL. They said it costs 30 40 TL for workmanship. In total, we will complete the maintenance with original filters around 180TL.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 9
herry
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = okan77] I have it soon on my head ...:) [/ QUOTE]

I asked several places today, they gave 200TL price including labor with sub-industry filters, 275 TL with original filters. Prices including diesel, air, pollen, oil filter, oil and labor.
In Şahin Peugeot, only filters and oils are 130TL. They said it costs 30 40 TL for workmanship. In total, we will complete the maintenance with original filters around 180TL.
[/ QUOTE]

very good duh Clap
08.05.2020 18:34 # 10
Serkan
[QUOTE = newly]
Naber bro :) Istanbul's tempo has finished me :) I had previously talked with the falcon peugeot and went to a master they described about the issue of my handover. I do not remember the name wrong, I think hamza kalander di. he may be the master you are saying or he is an employee.

Tomorrow, I will take the care package and go to the master they recommended. it would also be great if I had a chance to have a general check up.

There is a total of 10/40 oil care package. Is there any oil you would like to recommend?
[/ QUOTE]

Yes. In the current master, the Kalander Oto is probably brothers, fat I was using castrol edge 5/40, it worked a little quieter as if it might be in psychology, but castrol is a better brand after all.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”