Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

periodic maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:16 # 1
laf10ten
friends,
I have a master in Ankara, but I am in Trabzon, I own diesel 206, I have 1200 km of oil change and I say that I will both change the filters and have a general check. Should I have this maintenance done in private services or go to the authorized service?

Do I have a friend who knows the contents of the following link care packages? for example, does it have a diesel filter? What is a maintenance package?

http://hizmet.peugeot.com.tr/ilave-bakim-fiks-menuleri/
08.05.2020 19:16 # 2
Secks
I think authorized services really want too much for maintenance, and some services do not do their job diligently. Last time when my father took his car to an authorized service center in Ankara, they did not install one of the screws of the motor protector, for example, they did the same to my vehicle several times in another service in Ankara. Previously, when my father's vehicle went to the authorized service for maintenance, they broke one of the butterfly glass clips of the vehicle, irrelevantly, they did not change the top of the bidet and tried to melt it. After that, I try to stay away from service and masters as much as possible personally (I appreciate the services and masters who do their job properly), the work done in maintenance is not very difficult, I do it myself now, I take it in the works I can not do myself, such as pad replacement, etc.
In short, if you can't do it yourself, it is best to take it to a master you know, or a service you can watch while the vehicle is being built.

Diesel filter changes every two maintenance. They ask if you have changed it in the previous maintenance. Engine oil, oil filter, air and pollen filter replacement is done. Apart from that, if there is anything missing or a bulb, it is replaced in the service.

Secks 2015-05-13 15:39:18
08.05.2020 19:16 # 3
laf10ten
Thank you for your interest, I don't want to extend the car when it becomes diesel.
I have the maintenance done before, when I was in Isparta, I had a master,
I used to leave the car, a trusted master, answering the questions I had, not leaving it unanswered.
I could ask whatever was with my car.
For example, if you change a cable dislocation on the air throttle, 600 TL of the cable showed dislocation in all diesels over 50 thousand km, reducing the CO2 in the exhaust gas other than the turbo.
I hesitate from the authorized service, we can not stand at the car, do they change without asking the second point?
Will he go for an oil change and change the turbo?
08.05.2020 19:16 # 4
Secks
No, you are informed about such big works. shaped.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”