Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Performance change according to the fuel station

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:13 # 1
radman206
Friend I use Peugeot 206 hdi. I will tell about what happened to me in fuel consumption. Could it be like me or does it matter, please help.
1) When the light came on, when I received diesel fuel from Total, I went 270 km.
2) When the light came on, I went 240 km when I received direct fuel from Opet.
3) When I get fuel from Total, I run the car in 2 or 3 starters.
4) When I buy fuel from Opet, I often run in one starter.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 2
bazuka
Certainly one of the glow plugs does not work. Opet fuel is thin. It should not be forgotten to prevent freezing in winter. Approximately, our vehicles make between 350,000-400,000 km annually, we passed the opet, and we did not have any problems in diesel. This is my personal experience and opinion.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 3
Eyup B.
The rest of the opet is exciting.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 4
ggitaristt
Even if I change the gasoline of my car, the fault light turns on. I get it from the PO diesel, when the shell gets the fault light turns on after a while. When I get the PO again, the fault lights up again. That's why I always get it from the same place.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 5
radman206
I am not installing it in my head, so it might be a reality share. Now I am thinking of buying and confirming from Total again. If it causes trouble,
08.05.2020 20:13 # 6
ggitaristt
I take it because PO is close to home Big smile

I guess there is not much difference. I once bought cheap diesel for compulsory 50 lira. The car was badly .. Then I was afraid I added 100 lira Opetten and it was restored Big smile
08.05.2020 20:13 # 7
Furkan979
I was buying opet for the previous vehicle. I don't like opeti in 307 sw now.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 8
sonerkyl
There may be such problems from station to station.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 9
Oktkor
I bought the opet from the opet a few times, the car felt like it fell out of the traction. He opened a conversation with another friend in the past months. I take it from the oil office, but because it is not total where I am.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 10
Ege Mavisi 206
Where I am, there are BP, Shell, TP, and a few under-heard stations. I prefer Shell based on what I have heard from here and around me. From the diesel Nitro Power +. When buying LPG, there was OPET, I would go there. I would always try to buy LPG from OPET in Eskişehir and Cihanbeyli and Ankara. I would measure better performance, longer path. I went to OPET where I bought LPG in Ankara-Gölbaş and bought a diesel once. When I returned, everyone started to say that your car was throwing black smoke. When he returned to Shell, the smoke was gone. Once I bought it from Çekoil, the car was blowing black smoke again. I'm getting it from Shell right now wherever I am. I am happy with fuel and performance. My neighbor was one of those who were overly meticulous to his car and offered me Shell diesel. In winter, his car stopped 4 times while on the road. In the repair shop he learned that water had accumulated in the filter and that the car had stopped due to freezing. As far as I know, he turned to TP himself. I still continue from Shell. We do not have any problems, let's see.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 11
erk4n
Turkish petrills continue without any problems and nationalities
08.05.2020 20:13 # 12
BLACK LION
When I first bought my car 4 years ago, it was a very poor quality diesel engine. I was not satisfied, I switched to Opet. It is almost 2 years since I left the opeti. Its diesel is thin, it reduces torque. I went to Shel for 1 year.I bought Nitro power +, because it is a very fine diesel, this time the car was picked up from an extremely rich mixture. But it ended quickly, so its range was shortened. It gave a mismatch error on the sensors that compare the gas coming from the engine and the exhaust in the computer. There is an oil called Hypco across the house. Its name was changed to Citypet. They said they used the same diesel as BP, and I switched to him. As a thicker diesel and combustion is a little later, the torque traction has become much nicer. The range was also extended. I'm glad right now 4.29tl. liter is approximately 380-400 km. I can go. 100 TL. With half a storage.
BLACK LION 2017-03-15 12:43:06
08.05.2020 20:13 # 13
seamad
I always buy from shell or opet, I get from this intermediate tool for two times, it seems like it is going more and more.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 14
pusutr
When I take it from PO, it seems like I am doing more km. There is no increase in traction, no increase. PO makes sense.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 15
Oktkor
I bought it from the opet for a while, the car fell out of traction, I did not buy it again. When I received it from the opet, he warned that there is water in the diesel. I usually get it from the oil office. Shell as you find it.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 16
maximusti
I bought gas from Energy, bp and po a few times to try.
energy also drops the car from traction, even its voice changes
I have been getting the same station from the same pump Shelld for the past 1 year.
But the km he has been making recently has started to fall, I think I will try different stations again.

08.05.2020 20:13 # 17
Ahmetaltan
There are two types of diesel in Shell. It's called nitro and fuel save. Nitro is more performance and additive, if you save fuel, you will make longer mileage.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 18
Kurosaki Ichigo
I tried Opet and Total. Both were good. However, Opet came to the vehicle in terms of performance.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 19
poyraz0534
Until last week, I was getting from Aytem, Istanbul was running out quickly, I heard that they were blowing air. Now, I am buying from the Petroleum Office, I think the increase in gas prices increased from 17-20 krş per kilometer to 25 krş.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”