Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pejo 206 Temperature Problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
tyfngzde
Selamun Aleykum friends
I have a Pejo 206 sedan 2009 model vehicle, I can not solve the problem of the vehicle's temperature. Unlike other vehicles, I have a problem that the temperature does not rise, on the contrary, it does not increase or decrease when it rises. I run the car in the morning and I go to the city for about 20 km, sometimes it sees 80 at 4 km, and then it drops to 50 degrees, then it goes up again, the long road takes up in the city, it reaches 70, it does this 3-4 times, then it stays at 70 and then after a certain period, he comes between 80 and 90 and stays there. Sometimes I go 20 30 km, it does not exceed 70, then it comes to 90, and after a certain period of time, it falls to 80 and stays between 80 and 90. The last termastat said that before that it changed twice, I went, I bought the original from the chassis, I did not change. Recently, a small road uphill falls below 70, sometimes below it, and it takes a long time to reach 80 again, even if I enter the city traffic. I stop the car at 70, and when I start it after 5 minutes, the temperature is over 90, it starts to drop again after working, sometimes it goes up to 80, sometimes it goes down to the 70s. The movement officer has not changed. I went to the master, he says all is normal, I went to the service, they connect the work to LPG. Recently I went to Mugla from Izmir, I went between 80 and 90, I went there between two districts, I came, go, there is 40 km, the temperature of the vehicle did not exceed 70. If anyone knows the mugla, from Köyceğiz to Dalaman. Then I had paid Izmir, and when I went there, the car did not exceed 70 until I left the clumsy overpass, and then I came to the odemis between 80 and ninety. When I came to Izmir from Odemis, I went to 35 km road with 80 km and 90 km speed. The vehicle did not exceed 50 degrees, once it came to 70, then it came down to the peripheral road at 110 km speed, the vehicle was 3000 rpm, it came to 85 degrees after 10 minutes and until 80. It did not go under, but it never came to 90 degrees. At the time of these events, the air temperature was 15 20 degrees. The last master I went to said one of the 3 most interesting malfunctions I have seen in my life, he said that this work will exceed me, and now I got cold from the car. Anyone who has an idea or has the same problem and finds a solution?
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
GokhaN
Tell me now, because the car is cool in the air on the long road, the temperature drops naturally.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
tyfngzde
Thank you, Gökhan. If you know the Izmir road just 20 km long ago, the heat came to the side of gaziemir. When he moved, he did not come up until 75. When I drive the car, I always get there and it gets very boring. Also, when they connect the car to the device, it was tried in the brand of 3 different devices and the engine water temperature shows -39. at outside temperature -41. I am having the same troubles if the air temperature is above 20 degrees.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
talip206
If you climbed the clumsy gown with 70 degrees, there is a definite problem. I don't understand how the masters say normal.
Possible reasons are;
1. Thermostat
2. Temperature sensor
3. The display may be defective and not displaying the actual value.
4. The brain may be malfunctioning.

When the temperature is 70, if the touch of the radiator is hot, the thermostat is defective. If it is cold, it is solid.
Connect it to the computer and check the display temperature and the actual temperature.
When there is a malfunction in the brain, there are often lots of heat related errors. Sudden rise and fall are many.
Edit: You have already written your problem in the sub message. If it shows the engine temperature minus, it strengthens the possibility of brain failure.
talip206 2019-03-01 14:48:16
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
Peugeot kartal
hello brother is the water radiator is original i know that there are small and big radiators in the 206's it can be a problem if it is installed big instead of small
08.05.2020 21:10 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = tyfngzde] Thank you, Gokhan. If you know the Izmir road just 20 km long ago, the heat came to the side of gaziemir. When he moved, he did not come up until 75. When I drive the car, I always get there and it gets very boring. Also, when they connect the car to the device, it was tried in the brand of 3 different devices and the engine water temperature shows -39. at outside temperature -41. I am having the same troubles if the air temperature is above 20 degrees. [/ QUOTE]

If it shows -39, there may be a problem in the brain or cables. You just changed the client. I will say that you have the fan resistance and the roles checked, but did you ever notice the fan working?
sonerkyl 2019-03-01 14:11:57
08.05.2020 21:10 # 7
tyfngzde
Thanks to the aspiring master, I think like you, the master who says it is normal, there is a problem, so I wrote that I can get help from here. I will check and write the radiator temperature you said, and the car is showing the engine water temperature in the device minus 39. I talked to the master today, the top cover can make gaskets.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 8
sonerkyl
If the top cover gaskets, the engine will decrease water or oil mix water system. I think the socket cable and brain should be checked as it shows an electrical problem at -39 degrees.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 9
tyfngzde
[QUOTE = Peugeot eagle] hi bro i know the water radiator is original i know there is a small and big radiator in the 206s if it is installed big instead of small it may be a problem [/ QUOTE]

Good day, the radiator on the car is not original, I asked for the big little thing you said, but it was the original size on it, but I could compare it with the 206, but this situation started to bother me well.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 10
tyfngzde
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If the top cover gaskets, the engine will decrease the water or oil mix water system. I think the socket cable and the brain should be checked as it shows an electrical problem at -39 degrees. [/ QUOTE]

My vehicle mixed it with oil two months ago. When I asked for it, I changed it because the thermostat body of the vehicle was cracked, then I did it, and the thermostat body has two chambers inside it, one side is passing, one side is the oil master inserted it again, it has changed the water, and that day the vehicle is today neither decreases nor mixes oil. But I have been experiencing this heat problem for 1 and a half years. I spoke to a master today, the circulation of the vehicle is faulty, he said. If the circulation is defective, it will not increase the temperature. They also said that I had it done in the gasket test, no problem.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 11
talip206
I don't think it has anything to do with the gasket. I think you are concentrated on the plumbing and the brain. Although we are in the winter months, you should not fall into the values you give. You are talking about more temperate places like Izmir Mugla. Besides, it is almost impossible for a car with a clumsy slope to not exceed 70 °. For example, let's say the Thermostat does not open without 85 degrees. Since the thermostat does not open, the cold air hitting the radiator does not have much effect. The thermostat stays open and circulates constantly. The engine cools down as the wind blows.
If there is a problem in the circulation, the temperature will not be low.
talip206 2019-03-01 16:43:14
08.05.2020 21:10 # 12
tyfngzde
[QUOTE = talip206] I don't think it has anything to do with the gasket. I think you are concentrated on the plumbing and the brain. Although we are in the winter months, you should not fall into the values you give. You are talking about more temperate places like Izmir Mugla. Besides, it is almost impossible for a car with a clumsy slope to not exceed 70 °. For example, let's say the Thermostat does not open without 85 degrees. Since the thermostat does not open, the cold air hitting the radiator does not have much effect. The thermostat stays open and circulates constantly. The engine cools down as the wind blows.
If there is a problem in the circulation, the temperature will not be low.
[/ QUOTE]

If the demanding gasket is troubled, there should be some problems such as swelling in the reduction radiator pipes, the water in the expansion oil coupling expansion boiling and beyond boiling. . The masters who I said did not give 70 degrees in the clumsy, everyone wants it, how beautiful the vehicle does not heat, use it, says that the number of masters who said it was at least 10. In my research, the engine temperature was 90 degrees for the most efficient operation of the engine. He says that both of them can be very harmful for the engine. Today, I talked to two masters, one said gasket, one said circulation, and I didn't know what to do.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 13
talip206
If 70 degrees and below were normal, there would be no such thing as a thermostat in the car. If low temperature is a good thing, let everyone disassemble their thermostat in such a way.
The ideal temperature is around 90 degrees. So they put in a thermostat so that when the engine is cold, it gets hot quickly without circulation.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 14
Karacocuk24
Sir, have you tried to be the temperature of the water yourself? If there are devices with remote laser, try it and if the heater blows cold, if the heater blows hot, the problem should be expert in the work of the room and all the sockets and the brain, as the other friends say, you need to check the brain you can get an idea if you can get it
08.05.2020 21:10 # 15
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Sir, have you tried to measure the temperature of the water yourself, if there is any device with a remote laser, if it is cold, try it and if the heater blows cold, if the heater blows hot, you need to control the installation and all the sockets and the brain as other friends say. You can get an idea if you can just test it out with a brain [/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
Exactly, the thermometers have the ones set for measuring the ambient temperature. If there is, it can be tried.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 16
tyfngzde
[QUOTE = talip206] If 70 degrees and below were normal, there would be no such thing as a thermostat in the car. If low temperature is a good thing, let everyone disassemble their thermostat in such a way.
The ideal temperature is around 90 degrees. So they put in a thermostat so that when the engine is cold, it gets hot quickly without circulation.
[/ QUOTE] t

Exactly, I know so, but I think the masters outside think differently. Ouch
08.05.2020 21:10 # 17
tyfngzde
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Sir, have you tried to measure the temperature of the water yourself, if there is any device with a remote laser, if it is cold, try it and if the heater blows cold, if the heater blows hot, you need to control the installation and all the sockets and the brain as other friends say. You can get an idea if you can only get it tested with a brain [/ QUOTE

Good night my brother blows the heating of the vehicle hot, and even a master said something like looking to show the heating well, I couldn't understand it either. One day, I made the measurement with the device you said two days ago, and the engine temperature changed from 88 to 93, measured the thermostat area and turned on and off the thermostat. He said that one of the most interesting 3 failures I have seen in my life and in the end, everything is working, but there is a problem, the vehicle said.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 18
tyfngzde
Friends, is there a master or service that you can repair in Izmir about pejo, I have visited many masters about this breakdown but we did not solve the problem
08.05.2020 21:10 # 19
27BEN80
[QUOTE = tyfngzde] Thank you, Gokhan. If you know the Izmir road just 20 km long ago, the heat came to the side of gaziemir. When he moved, he did not come up until 75. When I drive the car, I always get there and it gets very boring. Also, when they connect the car to the device, it was tried in the brand of 3 different devices and the engine water temperature shows -39. at outside temperature -41. I am having the same troubles if the air temperature is above 20 degrees. [/ QUOTE]

the same problem I live in my car, I couldn't find a solution, I don't mind anymore, they said go to the last brain worker, I went and I drank SmileWink
08.05.2020 21:10 # 20
tyfngzde

the same problem I live in my car, I couldn't find a solution, I don't mind anymore, they said go to the last brain worker, I went and I drank SmileWink
[/ QUOTE]
Good night for my brother, have you ever been servies for this problem or is it the same piece you changed in hot weather?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”