Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pejo 206 tape control panel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:57 # 1
arkeolog18
Hello friends
my car 2005 model 206xline
I had the original tape recorder removed and sony tape. but the console and digital display on the steering wheel no longer work. Is there a way to reactivate these two again? Also known as digital display single line. If I buy a 3-line display, does the trip computer become active, is there a feature of these models?
08.05.2020 19:57 # 2
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = archeologist18] hi friends
my car 2005 model 206xline
I had the original tape recorder removed and sony tape. but the console and digital display on the steering wheel no longer work. Is there a way to reactivate these two again? Also known as digital display single line. If I buy a 3-line display, does the trip computer become active, is there a feature of these models?
[/ QUOTE]

Hello, they wear an apparatus for the control unit under the steering wheel, it cost around 100-130 lira when I ask. Is it necessary ? I think it would be unnecessary, a tape money.

When the original tape comes out, the single line display only shows the date and time. If you get a 3-line display, the trip computer will be activated, all you have to do is make the com2000 key, and you can follow the topic in the forum.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 3
arkeolog18
The console is not very important, but it is very annoying that the digital screen is one line. I just bought the vehicle and I want to make it more collective with 3 lines of screen as I plan to use it in the long term. Do you have any advice for parking sensor
08.05.2020 19:57 # 4
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = archeologist18] The console is not very important, but it is very annoying that the digital screen is one line. I just bought the vehicle and I want to make it more collective with 3 lines of screen as I plan to use it in the long term. Do you have any advice for parking sensor [/ QUOTE]

I do not have complete information about the parking sensor, but I can direct you when you get a 3-line display.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 5
iammanover
[QUOTE = Gokceel] [QUOTE = archeologist18] The console is not very important, but it is very annoying that the digital screen is one line. I just bought the vehicle and I want to make it more collective with 3 lines of screen as I plan to use it in the long term. Do you have any advice for parking sensor [/ QUOTE]

I do not have complete information about the parking sensor, but I can direct you when you get a 3-line display.
[/ QUOTE]

Hello there,

My car is 206 1.4 xline, my single line display is working, can you direct me in the form of date and time, brother.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 6
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = is iammanov]
Hello there,

My car is 206 1.4 xline, my single line display is working, can you direct me in the form of date and time, brother.
[/ QUOTE]

I threw a private message.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 7
arkeolog18
I can get help for 3 lines display
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”