Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pejo 206 Strange Electricity Problem Unsolvable

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
Rvural63
Greetings Friends
There was an electrical problem in my vehicle that even pejo service masters could not find meaning.
And the last time I found this problem myself, it made me harassed.
Sell this car for scrap, as if we are collecting the money from the truncheon
I thought I sat down myself and finally found it if this problem seemed too big, it came out of the cable. When you look at it, it is standing solid, shaking, no problem, only when the car enters the pit or when the car is shaking, it turns out, the hour hour stops and stops, the vehicle stops working again, the headlights are unbalanced, the light comes on, rises and rises, turns on and off, the lights do not make a long service when it stops, stops, stops or even stops on the computer. the computer does not even come off in computers in normal industrial shops, I did not even think about spreading the car, but it was insufficient when I was sitting in the house, the head cable at the top of the transmission came, it was insufficient. I wanted to share with you, there is no problem that will not be resolved. By the way my car is 206van 1.4hdi engine diesel.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
sonerkyl
Welcome aboard. unfortunately, as you say, knowing the car is difficult to find a master. sell engine costs, etc. this is due to oxidation. and now it is a common situation in the electrical system in old vehicles, but as you said, it is difficult to find a master who understands it. Health in your hand I do a lot of maintenance and the tool of the problem myself. now my scenic 1 car front sanroof was not working 500 tl price they pulled up a weekend for repair, I cleaned it, cleaned it, there was a broken piece I got there, the problem disappeared. A person feels happy when he makes his own cat. Thanks to such masters, we began to become masters ourselves.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
muratd
My friend said that I also have this problem. They said the charger and the malfunction of the connectors have a headlamp that turns on or suddenly lights up as long as it is on. I was thinking that this was a malfunction, but even if I tell the service, they look at the computer. It is illogical to search for a malfunction that will be mechanical and manual manual work on the computer. Because the vehicle's cables cause problems with the connection problem. The vehicle is currently trying to clear the intake manifold pressure sensor error in the workshop.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
kaan206
[QUOTE = Rvural63] Greetings Friends
There was an electrical problem in my vehicle that even pejo service masters could not find meaning.
And the last time I found this problem myself, it made me harassed.
Sell this car for scrap, as if we are collecting the money from the truncheon
I thought I sat down myself and finally found it if this problem seemed too big, it came out of the cable. When you look at it, it is standing solid, shaking, no problem, only when the car enters the pit or when the car is shaking, it turns out, the hour hour stops and stops, the vehicle stops working again, the headlights are unbalanced, the light comes on, rises and rises, turns on and off, the lights do not make a long service when it stops, stops, stops or even stops on the computer. the computer does not even come off in computers in normal industrial shops, I did not even think about spreading the car, but it was insufficient when I was sitting in the house, the head cable at the top of the transmission came, it was insufficient. I wanted to share with you, there is no problem that will not be resolved. By the way my car is 206van 1.4hdi engine diesel.
[/ QUOTE]

You did not remove the original work cable. You made a second work lead with the original work lead and the same starting and end points.
kaan206 2020-02-07 17:35:03
08.05.2020 21:27 # 5
iboulucam
My masters. 206 In 2004, all indicators hit bottom while on the move. The vehicle does not stop. It takes about 30 seconds, then it gets better. Where can I have the problem. Has anyone faced this situation?

08.05.2020 21:27 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = I ibouluca] ustam. 206 In 2004, all indicators hit bottom while on the move. The vehicle does not stop. It takes about 30 seconds, then it gets better. Where can I have the problem. Has anyone faced this situation?

[/ QUOTE]

There is a short circuit in the vehicle. or when the charging dimao connector warms up, it either gives high voltage or it can go to low battery. Such problems can occur. Have a good electrical master check these parts.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 7
muratd
[QUOTE = I ibouluca] ustam. 206 In 2004, all indicators hit bottom while on the move. The vehicle does not stop. It takes about 30 seconds, then it gets better. Where can I have the problem. Has anyone faced this situation?

[/ QUOTE]

The first thing you will look at is that the voltage of the battery from the terminals of the battery will look at how much voltage is most likely caused by the problem. If you connect it to the computer, it will show that various sensors are malfunctioning, and the cycle fluctuation and misfire will cause bad odors from the vehicle exhaust. There is no malfunction in the sensors, but after the maintenance of the charger and the replacement of the connector, the problem must be solved. If not, you will have your brain look at it.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 8
murat_kdc
Hello there,
I have a similar problem. It doesn't take 30 seconds, but it happens in the same way.

I checked the battery and charger, it's okay.
Did you solve it?
08.05.2020 21:27 # 9
MaDWisH
Hello, I have a 2004 roland garros, I just bought it, once it was going on a long road, the vehicle indicators switched to stop position, it was not even for 3 seconds before the lane changed even when I said I would approach the bustle. It was a very frightening situation, but I couldn't understand why and it didn't happen again. I just wanted to share it with my curiosity that there are things happening to you. Good forums
08.05.2020 21:27 # 10
iboulucam
Thanks Master, I was scared. The master I went to made measurements from the charging dynamo, he said from the dynamo that he was giving high voltage. It changed, it improved. Thank god. He said he makes the Charge Dinomas or indicator board. But let's do it when it comes right away, or he said it's dangerous. I couldn't write an answer right away.
05.05.2022 10:32 # 11
kaan206
I want to replace the sunroof almonds, is there a video including how to insert it? Can you share
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”