Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pejo 206 insurance ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
arifziyaar
friends, I had to have a car insurance because I bought a bank loan, and I pay an astronomical fee of 1700 TL. I have been driving since my childhood. frankly, I don't want to have a motorhome next year. I would appreciate if you write how much you pay for ...
- I'm waiting for help from experienced friends who will have a question about a motor insurance. Within the scope of mini repair, we could benefit from the auto king. Is it possible to repair the part of the air conditioner grills that covers the left airbag with cracked knees or something similar?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
berko
I gave around 570 with insurance, if I don't remember wrong. But there is a high discount for no damage ...
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
arifziyaar
I talked with 4-5 insurance companies .. the most risky group between the ages of 18-30 .. the most risky cars pejo and citroen .. my insurance was calculated from the highest limits due to the fact that I did not know my car for the first time, etc .. etc .. ..
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
ayerkar
Vehicle casing is the sector where the most inconsistent prices I have seen in my life. I received a price of 3300 TL and 1600 TL from two different companies for my vehicle. :)
I recommend that the first helmet is built with protection. because;
If we think that the owners of the vehicle do not demand 200-250 TL from the insurance in order to get the damage discount, it is obviously a luxury for me to pay the unprotected automobile price and to give money out of the accident so that the accident does not deteriorate.
a small calculation;
The cost of my vehicle is 16.750 TL. The most affordable offer came from Anadolu Sigorta with 1600 TL. With a full coverage of 2% protection (the cost of damage - the difference of 2% of the vehicle cost is covered by insurance, more precisely, an agreement of 1000 TL costs me 335 insurance 665 TL) and I agreed to 850 TL. Unless there is more than 750 TL of damage during the year with straight logic, the money that will come out of my pocket will be less than the full guard.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
EminONAL
[QUOTE = aza1980] I had to have a motor insurance because I bought a bank loan and I paid an astronomical fee of 1700 TL. I have been driving since I was a child. frankly, I don't want to have a motorhome next year. I would appreciate if you write how much you pay for ...
- I'm waiting for help from experienced friends who will have a question about a motor insurance. Within the scope of mini repair, we could benefit from the auto king. Is it possible to repair the part of the air conditioner grills that covers the left airbag with cracked knees or something similar?
[/ QUOTE]
We talked about this for a very long time: the Peugeot genocide of insurance companies!
Casco prices vary according to the companies. For example, I made the 2004 model 206 for the first time in Yapı Kredi around 950.
For Auto King, they should have given you a small catalog with a policy, how many cm of damage they were able to fix, where he was writing. they are claiming a damage fee. You realize this only after a year when you cannot get a discount on the policy renewal time. In particular, the problem is to be done without mini repair-without damage.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
arifziyaar
I will pay attention to the auto king that I will go tomorrow. In this case, we have to ride 3-4 years without piercing the insurance ... but then the normal wages ... of course, the money we give in 3-4 years is half the money of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
Antiseptiq
I hacked my 2002 model vehicle in Dubai Insurance for 1400 TL.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
arifziyaar

folks are not paying these money for 2006 2007 model golf.

08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
tayfunyesilyurt
For 2003 peugeot 307, I made 1150 lira. many companies gave me around 1700 prices
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
GokhaN
2006 model 206 x design hdi, today I paid 940 TL to 16350 TL, and I insured from Ankara insurance with a private corporate company employee package.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
arifziyaar
Is there any damage? When I say private corporate company employee, should the company deal with ankara insurance? 2006 x-design shows a price like 18750 how was 16350 displayed ??
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
GokhaN
[QUOTE = aza1980] no damage? When I say a private corporate company employee, should the company deal with ankara insurance?

No damage, I bought my car yesterday. All the insurances of my company can lower the 2006 x design automobile cost 18150, normally 10%, over ankara insurance.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 13
muhlisoz
Dubai insurance has special campaigns for civil servants, I had heard that their prices were a bit cheaper than other insurance companies.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 14
EminONAL
[QUOTE = aza1980] no damage? When I say a private corporate company employee, should the company deal with ankara insurance?
As Gökhan said, even the insurance companies can pull down to 15%, the price of the vehicle's determined helmet. This price is determined by the insurers' union and is based on the notaries. They can reduce the car insurance price up to 15 vehicles.
However, the intermediary institutions that should inform this to the consumer, namely to us, are agents. Since some do not want to deal with, some do not share this information with the consumer in order to cut high policy and they pay us a lot of premium.
However, this event is completely in our interest, because even if the vehicle's car insurance cost is 18,000 TL, the market is 15,000 TL, even if the vehicle is pert (god bless), the current rate of the insurance company will pay you is 15,000 TL. .
In other words, the importance of the agency that you will understand will reveal itself on the day you make the policy.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 15
Guests
I have a 2005 model 1.4 hdi single door last year, on 16.06.2009, I made 585 TL trust from insurance, now trust insurance spike merged with insurance, I have not received a price yet, I will have a recommendation for the vehicle's insurance value that appears in insurance when you buy or sell it now Look at the price, most likely the value that appears in the insurance will be higher. When calculating car insurance, tell the insurer to reduce my car insurance value by 15%. If you say why my previous vehicle was stolen, I paid a premium over 23.000 TL to the insurance, but when the insurance company comes to give the money, they get 3 prices from their current market values and their average (18.000 TL). It does not matter whether the car has paint or not.
then look at the compensation values uploaded and get a copy of their comprehensive offer.
I applied for a new quote and I will inform you when the price comes. Try ankara insurance
You need to talk to the auto king about asking the auto king. Get information from the insurance to get information from the job, because they reflect the prices they want because they will get it from the insurance.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 16
kitay
slm friends, what if we can get a motorbike broke down next year tskler
08.05.2020 14:16 # 17
arifziyaar
[QUOTE = kitay] hi guys well if we lose casco, what happens next year tskler [/ QUOTE]
I think we will pay an astronomical figure again next year :)) but I am not planning to have a car insurance. 1700 car insurance for 15-16 thousand vehicles is very much
08.05.2020 14:16 # 18
engineer206
I benefited from autoking within the scope of the automobile insurance I had with an insurance. In the bonnet, I manually fixed the 2 small-sized slings that were closed while closing the bonnet, and I also had some painted treatment on the rear bumper. They did all this without breaking the insurance. There is a brochure in some places I don't remember right now, but as far as I remember, there are some processes such as 4 painted dent corrections, 8 unpainted dent corrections. If they meet larger dentists, they combine your rights according to their size.
I went to autoking in maltese and was also very satisfied with the service. Their welcome was also good etc.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 19
EminONAL
[QUOTE = ADEM 55] I have a 2005 model 1.4 hdi single door last year on 16.06.2009, I bought trust from 585 TL for insurance. Look at the current price when you sell it, it will most likely be higher in insurance. When calculating car insurance, tell the insurer to reduce my car insurance value by 15%. If you say why my previous vehicle was stolen, I paid a premium over 23.000 TL to the insurance, but when the insurance company comes to give the money, they get 3 prices from their current market values and their average (18.000 TL). It does not matter whether the car has paint or not.
then look at the compensation values uploaded and get a copy of their comprehensive offer.
I applied for a new quote and I will inform you when the price comes. Try ankara insurance
You need to talk to the auto king about asking the auto king. Get information from the insurance to get information from the job, because they reflect the prices they want because they will get it from the insurance.
[/ QUOTE]
When I say it is already.
In the meantime, we would appreciate if you introduce yourself.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 20
EminONAL
[QUOTE = aza1980] [QUOTE = kitay] hi guys well, what if we lose cash insurance, what happens next year tskler [/ QUOTE]
I think we will pay an astronomical figure again next year :)) but I am not planning to have a car insurance. 1700 car insurance for 15-16 thousand vehicles is very much
[/ QUOTE]
Yoo I don't think. The policy is canceled. The premium will be refunded according to the number of days remaining, and if the car insurance is made again (whether it is the same company or different), the normal price will come out again.
By the way, as you say 1700, but I think you should get a more affordable price and make a car insurance with the method I said from different companies next year. Then you can regret it, God forbid.
eminönal 2010-06-11 23:32:48
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”