Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pejo 206 gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:50 # 1
Cecenow36
I need knowledge of your experience with friends, I would appreciate if you help.
I have an automatic 2001 model Pejo 206. When I put it in gear, there are clicks and clicks, sometimes those sounds get mixed up. The problem may be the reason why the click sound in the gearshift is mixed with each other. Thank you in advance.
Cecenow36 2018-04-17 10:52:21
08.05.2020 20:50 # 2
YUMETU
I forgot the name of the sister part, there is a part that transmits the movement on the gear lever at the bottom. I don't know the name 25 30 tl.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 3
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = YUMETU] I forgot the name of the sister part, there is a part that transmits the movement in the gear lever at the bottom. I hope you don't overlap.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 4
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = YUMETU] I forgot the name of the sister part, there is a part that transmits the movement on the gear lever at the bottom I do not know its name 25 30 tl something is loosening it turns out, breaking etc ... something similar to the key ... [/ QUOTE] brother too Thank you, I left the master, I hope you do not overlay. [/ QUOTE] I just called the tracker, he said to elecrovan or selwnoid, could it be that you said there are 2 of them 140 lira
08.05.2020 20:50 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = YUMETU] I forgot the name of the sister part, there is a part that transmits the action on the gear lever, I do not know its name 25 30 tl something is loosening, breaking, etc ... something similar to the key ... [ / QUOTE] brother thank you very much I left the master, I hope I hope you don't. [/ QUOTE] I just called the tracker, said electrowheel or selwnoid, could it be that you said there are 2 of them 140 lira [/ QUOTE]
Hodja, you're not doing solenoids. There are two possibilities, the first one is the cheap brake sensor. If the brake sensor is faulty, it will cause some problems when it is unlocked in park mode. The second possibility is that the gear position switch (automatic gear contactor) is defective. So the part where the information of the gear stick is transmitted to the transmission
talip206 2018-04-17 13:32:56
08.05.2020 20:50 # 6
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = YUMETU] I forgot the name of the brother part, there is a part that transmits the movement on the gear lever at the bottom, I do not know its name 25 30 tl something is loosening, it is breaking, etc ... well ... [/ QUOTE] brother thank you very much I left it to the master. [/ QUOTE] I just called the tracker, said electrowheel or selwnoid, could it be that you said there are 2 of them 140 lira [/ QUOTE]
Hodja, you're not doing solenoids. There are two possibilities, the first one is the cheap brake sensor. If the brake sensor is faulty, it will cause some problems when it is unlocked in park mode. The second possibility is that the shift position switch is faulty. So the part with the gear stick
[/ QUOTE] I'm looking for a thank you.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 7
KILIC
What was the gear position switch? What was the gear connector saying? If I remember correctly, it had a price of around 250 TL. I wonder if something has been done recently for the transmission.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 8
Cecenow36
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = Cecenow36] [QUOTE = YUMETU] I forgot the name of the brother part, there is a part that transmits the movement on the gear lever at the bottom, I do not know its name 25 30 tl something is loosening, it is breaking, etc ... well ... [/ QUOTE] brother thank you very much I left it to the master. [/ QUOTE] I just called the tracker, said electrowheel or selwnoid, could it be that you said there are 2 of them 140 lira [/ QUOTE]
Hodja, you're not doing solenoids. There are two possibilities, the first one is the cheap brake sensor. If the brake sensor is faulty, it will cause some problems when it is unlocked in park mode. The second possibility is that the shift position switch is faulty. So the part with the gear stick
[/ QUOTE] possible gear position switch contactor. I ate the head, nobody knows, I looked for a lot of masters, I said the trouble, as if the regiment was just a deceitful, we'll look at it, they can't offer a logical option like you.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 9
talip206
You're welcome if you call it automatic gear contactor.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 10
Cecenow36
Thanks to you, I would have solved the problem. Thank you very much.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 11
talip206
[QUOTE = Cecenow36] I would have resolved the problem, thank you very much, the tool now clicks [[QUOTE]
How many tlyles did you handle?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”