Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pejo 206 gas problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:17 # 1
suat54
Hello,
I have pejo 206 vehicle. my gas tank is full and the needle shows full but gives warning. and the vehicle starts kicking. When I use the vehicle in gas, when it changes to gas, it kicks for a while and then it gets better. When I used the vehicle in gas before this problem, the engine worked hard when it was cold. the engine stops until it gets warm. after the engine is warming up, it runs on trouble-free petrol. After using it for 2-3 weeks, he started to work directly in the morning. but I still can't use it on gas. I wonder what's the problem

08.05.2020 21:17 # 2
x571
It is necessary to look at whether the misfire continues when the LLpg is completely closed. Go to the LPG, fuse, let's see
08.05.2020 21:17 # 3
suat54
I don't have to worry if I don't use lpg
08.05.2020 21:17 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = suat54] I don't have to worry if I don't use lpg [/ QUOTE]

Look at your injectors. It looks like a simple thing.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 5
sozuak
While working on LPG, tighten the hose from each LPG injector to the manifold with pliers without damaging it. Whichever engine is not affected, the problem is with him. I was removing and cleaning the injectors. It has been working for a long time without any problems. I once found the oring behind the injector pin stuck in the injector socket. I cleaned it and used that group of hectors for a long time. In fact, the injector slots also have a backup (not to mention its log). When it is replaced, the injector becomes like zero. If your KM is too much, replace the injector group in lpg if there is a problem, replace it completely.
In addition, oxidation is a problem in the attachments made by wrapping cables without soldering at points connected to the vehicle installation in the lpg pressure sensor, regulator or even lpg installation. I also did not solder the handover signal connection, I had problems. When examining the installation, I found it soldered, the problem got better.
You can have problems from many points. Unfortunately, most of the people we call masters have neither curiosity nor ambition. They have no problem developing themselves. They do not learn, forcing users to become masters of that business.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 6
suat54
Thank you for what you say I will look for the answer. the masters are not really interested and cannot find the problem. they will replace the vehicle completely
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”