Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pejo 206 ceiling and hood varnish burn

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:15 # 1
Anil206
Good forums friends. There are varnish burns on the roof and the hood of my vehicle. There is no problem in the paint right now. The varnish on the ceiling is almost completely peeled. I think of covering the ceiling with glossy foil, what other suggestions can you have and what can I do for the hood? my car is burgundy. thanks in advance
08.05.2020 19:15 # 2
samet206
If you say something is smooth, the only solution is to paint it completely. a paste lacquer paint protection is again the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 3
Anil206
At first I thought so. I asked the few people around me to paint the hood and cover the ceiling, they said, "Don't paint the hood." There seems to be no other option in the hood. I don't want to cover the hood, I don't like the tools. I think the hood mask closes, but not exactly, of course, I am very unstable.
When I paint the hood, would I have a problem selling, etc.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 4
emresensoy307
I have the devil red 307 in me. I bought the car, there was only paint on my luggage cover. After 2 months, I saw a white stain on the roof of the car and the hood. No, but when your car held the water in the sun, he took the varnish, he said that he did not care for me without painting, I painted it, but I took his pictures, I will not take pictures, I will ride your car for two years.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”