Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

pejo 206 brake problem and inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
fahrikem
My Pejo 206 remained due to the deflection in the rear brakes. Because I was not available, I gave the vehicle to a traffic follower for the inspection, when the vehicle was thicker than the brake, the braker took the vehicle to the braker, the rear wheel replaced the brake cylinders and the follower said that the hydraulic oil of the vehicle was incorrectly damaged and the main brake center was damaged. There is no deflection in the vehicle at the moment, but the rear side brake is zero. What should I do?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
Guests
I had heard of such a subject before at 206. Incorrect hydraulic use can damage the brake cylinder.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
fahrikem
but the pressure on the rear wheels is still zero, so there is no brake, that's why this is caused by cecoli master.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
Guests

I wonder if there is a malfunction in the limiter ???

Although this was seen in the previous 206, the brake parts were not resolved even though they have renewed many places and & nbsp; they were still doing ...
08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
hakann83
When I looked at the data in the car last week, I know that 30 at the border with 100/29 deviation, I know there are problems
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
Guests
Is your money burning if you stay in the examination for a reason? or do they allow time?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
Guests
Has the system drained & nbsp; completely and replaced it? & Nbsp;
& nbsp;
[QUOTE = fahrikem] My Pejo 206 was left behind because of the deflection in the rear brakes. He changed his cylinders and told the follower that the hydraulic oil of the vehicle was misplaced and damaged the main brake center.It might be the case.There is no deflection in the vehicle at the moment, but the back side brake is zero. What should I do? / QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:08 # 8
Guests
They allow 1 month for your first stay. If you stay for the second time, your inspection fee is burning. 3. & nbsp; When you go to the examination, you have to deposit again & nbsp;. & Nbsp;
& nbsp;
[QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] Is your money burning if you stay for some reason in the examination? or do they allow time? [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:08 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] Does your money burn if you stay for some reason in the trial? Do they allow time? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
gives you the right to come back once again in 1 month if you leave the examination for any reason. If the problem is not resolved when you leave, if you still cannot pass, then your money is burning and you are paying the fee again and taking the car to the inspection.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = hakann83] when I checked the data in the car last week, I know 30 of the 100/29 deviations at the past limit, I have a problem [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Brakes' right-left & nbsp; distorts brake balance get crazy "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:08 # 11
Guests
If I am wrong please correct it; Imbalance not only extends the braking distance but also increases the likelihood of rolling over at high speeds.
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = hakann83] when I looked at the inspection data in my car last week, I know there are 30 in the past limit with 100/29 deviation I have some problems [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Brakes' right-left & nbsp; distorts brake balance get crazy "Blink"
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:08 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = Menderes] If I'm wrong please fix it; Imbalance not only extends the braking distance but also increases the likelihood of rolling over at high speeds.
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = hakann83] when I looked at the inspection data in my car last week, I know there are 30 in the past limit with 100/29 deviation I have some problems [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Brakes' right-left & nbsp; distracts the brake balance get crazy "Blink"
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Here I was talking about the same thing. I mean it to destabilize. Increases the chance of skidding & nbsp; ...
& nbsp;
Also, it will be more accurate if you write it at the bottom when my meander quote me. "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:08 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Menderes] If I am wrong please correct it; Imbalance not only extends the braking distance but also increases the likelihood of rolling over at high speeds.
& nbsp;
Brakes' right-left & nbsp; distracts the brake balance get crazy "Blink"
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Here I was talking about the same thing. I mean it to destabilize. Increases the chance of skidding & nbsp; ...
& nbsp;
Also, it will be more accurate if you write it at the bottom when my meander quote me. "Blink"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
From now on I will do it. "Handshake"
08.05.2020 16:08 # 14
okan77
I had the same incident in my 106 quixilver vehicle, & nbsp; I burned the expense because I had no knowledge and was one of the first victims. & Nbsp; After the mortar is burned;
1- I took the vehicle to the brake tester at the maslak and got the report & nbsp; computer & nbsp;. There really is deviation. (& nbsp; After the first deviation, the adjustment was made to the drum, but it did not mean that we were left from the inspection)
2- Disassembled to the drum, sent to the lathe,
3- The pads have hardened with the tiredness of the years.
4- Brake master centers have changed (45 tl or something) & nbsp; does not function due to rust. The thrusters are not working, so ...
5- The hydraulics have not changed but the adjustment has been made again.
6- It was taken again for the brake test computer output was taken and no deviation in the brakes was equalized ... >
(I had the Subaru Yerka test) All this is useful for viewing ... Brake does not come to this joke ...
okan77 2011-09-19 12:59:29
08.05.2020 16:08 # 15
fahrikem

Yes, menderes bey hydraulics changed completely, the deviation I do not understand has disappeared, but whether there is no hydraulic at the back, there is no brake at the back, there is no brake in the brake test, also the pads in the rear traps and the rear brake centers have changed but the result is still the same: (

& nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:08 # 16
enizd
mrhb, I'm having a similar problem. My car went through 106 quik exams and I couldn't pass it because of the rear brake values. First I went to the master in the industry, said the pads will change, we changed, we did not take the test, the rear brake centers will change, it has not changed, the main brake center has not changed. Then I went to the service and they said that what I did was in vain, that it was a part that adjusts the brake pressure, that it had to change, and we did not change again. Now it's been 3 months since my inspection date and there is still no solution. if you solved, can you show me a way ???
08.05.2020 16:08 # 17
Bykn
I have a Peugeot 206 sedan the brake center rear brake centers (left rear 3 times) changed, the drums were turned to the lathe, but the left rear brake still has a deviation of 56 percent, the rear brake pads have not changed. he said & nbsp; the heat of this was so long that it waited until the evening at 3 o'clock at 5 o'clock drill hole in 5 minutes & nbsp; buyuttu deviation was not 45, the last day I was going to go to the examination in the city where I was going to go, no money burned. No result.

08.05.2020 16:08 # 18
Bykn
I am waiting for help if there is such an event or a master that he knows
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”