Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pejo 206 Airbag Light Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
16.01.2022 20:37 # 1
dmax
Hello friends, today I went through a deep pit while driving at a maximum speed of 40-50 km and then the airbag lights came on. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Or does anyone know the solution? I would like to get information if anyone knows before visiting the industry. You'll agree that the masters can change many parts by trial and error, even though it is not necessary.
17.01.2022 09:59 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello first of all. remove the lower steering wheel mount, check the sockets there, another option is the seat alto sockets.
18.01.2022 21:31 # 3
talip206
Where the body of the steering wheel is, there is a brown socket on the right according to you, it may be loose.
19.01.2022 22:45 # 4
dmax
They connected it to the computer and deleted the fault, then it did not light up again. They said that because I went through the hole, the light may have turned on because the socket may have momentarily moved. If it lights up again, it will be checked.
18.02.2022 23:55 # 5
bahadir63
It happened to me before, I used it normally during the day, the next day when I turned on the ignition, it went off.
19.02.2022 18:51 # 6
dmax
Guys, the problem persists. However, it doesn't light up right now, sometimes I turn on the ignition, it lights up, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it lights up while I'm driving. I couldn't make sense of it. I went to the industry again and they said that you will come when it burns. I couldn't understand what it is, what should I do, should I go to the industry as it's burning, sometimes it gets better after I turn the ignition off and on. It's best to go somewhere else.
21.02.2022 10:35 # 7
sonerkyl
then the problem is in the airbag wrap bro
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”