Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Pejo 106 quik brake problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:33 # 1
enizd
Hello friends & nbsp; I have a problem like this. My car went through 106 quik exams and I couldn't pass it because of the rear brake values. First I went to the master in the industry, said the pads will change, we changed, we did not take the test, the rear brake centers will change, it has not changed, the main brake center has not changed. Then I went to the service and they said that what I did was in vain, that it was a part that adjusts the brake pressure, that it had to change, and we did not change again. Now it's been 3 months since my inspection date and there is still no solution ?????
08.05.2020 16:33 # 2
yavuz25
First of all, welcome to our form. After the brake pads have changed, you should have made a certain km so that you can get used to the drum with the brake. Also, this brake pressure can be adjusted from the part called limiter. gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/> yavuz25 2012-02-01 10:41:22
08.05.2020 16:33 # 3
enizd
thank you, bye. The master said the same thing, the pads and centers related to getting used to the pad and drum have been changed for 2 months. Leave the part you mentioned in the service, they changed the setting with a new one, but it did not work and they did not give me another solution at the moment
08.05.2020 16:33 # 4
yavuz25
The problem is that the piece is too heavy on the piece. Even the pieces may be broken. "Wink" Show a tradesman in industry as a braker if you want. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 5
06OzGuR06
Almost everything has changed & nbsp; "Big & nbsp; If the problem is only in the rear brakes, our Yavuz master & nbsp; As it says, the part called limiter should be thoroughly examined. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 6
gkn38
my car took my car to & nbsp; for inspection and my car had trouble with the brakes as you said, and a few of the friends working there sat in the trunk of the car and my car passed the test I asked for the originals & nbsp; they want the original & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:33 # 7
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] Almost changed everything & nbsp; "Big & nbsp; If the problem is only in the rear brakes, Yavuz our master's & nbsp; As it says, , the part called limiter should be thoroughly examined. "Wink" [ / QUOTE]

My brother estağfirullah mastery what we had. "Embarrassed"
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:33 # 8
by_imp
[QUOTE = gkn38] my car took me to the inspection and I had a problem with the brakes as you said, and a few of the friends working there sat in the trunk of my vehicle and my car passed the test I stayed at the front headlights mine they want angels original [/ QUOTE]
As far as I know, it is necessary to pass it because it is slightly defective, but I have not had the chance to enter the examination yet :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”